DrunkenMonkey85

Feb 12, 2020
Ah, true enough, big blue stripe then, I am more used to the thinner, more than one stripe design. But of course, that makes more sense lol
If you zoom in on her chest and look really close, you can see another blue stripe just below the most visible one. It's barely visible, but it's there. Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to the return of striped panties! Haha!

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
This will be that marks a new generation into JSK games, I have no prubs but no doubts also...
It would be nice they consider adding some anal or make the player able to choose between wich hole use, now that they say they are experimenting with new things...

Reactions: vaaf

ScottChangrp

Jul 14, 2019
Autotranslator is not working at all....
The contents is still japanese and idk why
-----------------------------------------------
Found the issue, file folder name isn't English

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
does anyone have the download link of the newest game with fixpatch and the mion game? with translation too? also i prefer without full save

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Janeira

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Now I'm second guessing... Wait... Is Karma the first Demon Queen or the Vampire, because I'm operating under the assumption it's the Vampire which I'm 99% sure has abs.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Now I'm second guessing... Wait... Is Karma the first Demon Queen or the Vampire, because I'm operating under the assumption it's the Vampire which I'm 99% sure has abs.
Then get rid of the abs. I honestly just want her back. Instead of new girls he should use nostalgia to lure veterans back and in turn introduce older waifus to newer generations. He did it once with the redhead. Now it looks like another girl is coming back? What was she the sword maiden who beats the demon out of you?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Then get rid of the abs. I honestly just want her back. Instead of new girls he should use nostalgia to lure veterans back and in turn introduce older waifus to newer generations. He did it once with the redhead. Now it looks like another girl is coming back? What was she the sword maiden who beats the demon out of you?
Miyui. The demon possessed girls are my favorites.

They're the only ones that actually engage sexual acts on their own after all. Since I'm big on femdom, I prefer them to most girls he's done.

Mrtaco23

Jul 28, 2020
Hey guys,
I dunno if im the first to ask this but i recently acquired a steam deck. Ik they are basically portable computers and im wondering if i could download these games in it. Now granted im a idiot savant when it comes to computers but if yall think it would or could work i would like to kno . I dont have it on me rn but i wanna get a head start for when i can play on it again.
thank you >.<

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes