technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Hey guys, I've gone back the last 30 or so pages, and also searched, but does anyone have a walkthrough of the endings for wakarase? Thanks wavent19 for the detailed walkthrough for PapaGal!

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Looks like Miyui? Think she is wearing blue since the shirt is abit see through. Guess we will see the game in 4-5 months.

• Sad
Reactions: justTx

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Hey guys, I've gone back the last 30 or so pages, and also searched, but does anyone have a walkthrough of the endings for wakarase? Thanks wavent19 for the detailed walkthrough for PapaGal!
Huh, looks like a guide wasn't made. I have no problem doing a step by step for Wakarase though it's been a hot minute, but that won't be until hours from now. There's probably a website or two out there with a guide, but from what I've seen amongst the pages of this thread, nobody's really played that game in particular save a select few.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Recently someone posted the main partially translated swf file for Martial Arts Queen Serene to swfchan, this prompted me to look for a working download to the rest of it.

I know it's been asked a bunch of times, but I tried searching and can't find a working mega link (file removed)

I read through this thread to the point I noticed the partial translation of Martial Arts Queen Serene was available and that the decensoring was supposedly complete. but the mega given is dead.

Is there a copy of Martial Arts Queen Serene decensored and partially translated? I'll need the swfs.

cheers.

also is there a live torrent for all the most recently decensored/translated games?

thanks again!

Last edited:

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
The Asuna recolor did not require recoloring all the assets as a lot of the assets didn't have the hair, eyes, or bunny suit. This means that if you're looking at the replacement textures from the recolor, you won't find it. You'll need to get the other texture assets through dumping the assets yourself.

I'll help though. I can go through my recolor and pick out the assets that weren't recolored in the Asuna one and I'll link the assets.

Edit: Here you go. If it says for you to overwrite a file, don't overwrite it. That means I included an asset already in the folder. Thankfully you won't have to go through the work of recoloring the bra when she still has her shirt on as I made sure to alter that.

The left is unaltered and the right is the altered asset, minor difference but a noticeable one. I'm glad I noticed that detail so I could be thorough.

View attachment 3000291 View attachment 3000292
You are a gentleman and a scholar, my friend.

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Hello everyone.
I'm new so can't post links, but JSK added a new entry in his blog with the announcement of a new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure how I feel about a lack of branching story paths, but I'll reserve judgement until the game drops. It certainly looks fantastic.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes