lovan_

Jul 27, 2023
Trying to access the repository on anirena.com but seems the website is down, does anyone have a direct download to torrent mentioned here

Feb 10, 2020
Are there any further/better translations for PapaGal? Or is it being worked on? Asking because Im patiently wondering and waiting, not sitting with impatiently cuffing my balls. (Saying that because asking about the progress when it comes to games here can get people tight. I just would appreciate directing or info on it if it can be given)

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
How do you proceed from Post round to Mid round?
(trying to clear the dad end)
You may have solve it now since it been two weeks, but in case you haven't:
Post round = occurs after you've drained all her health or fucked which (blowjobs don't count, it has to be intercourse). For instance, you speak to her during the middle of the first fight sequence, win it, then that'll put you at the dialogue choices after first fight, aka the post round 1. Then after post round 1 you'll be in round 2 in which case you'll talk to her using the mid match 2 answers and so on.

Oct 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. M$ should fire the moron who trashed Paint in Win11. Win10 Paint is incomparably superior.
There are a lot of similarities in most of his work. I suspect he reuses assets and changes colors and styles to make most characters. This process would save loads of time in dynamic 2D game dev.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes