fuji.seiko

Apr 30, 2022
Can someone help me out?
I downloaded the games and the game and the flash but in some games when you go for the H-events it only shows a white screen.
What do I do?

Nov 8, 2023
Can someone help me out?
I downloaded the games and the game and the flash but in some games when you go for the H-events it only shows a white screen.
What do I do?
This is a classic error.

Are you trying to play the game straight from its package?
If you are, the main .swf or .exe won't be able to load any of the auxiliary .swf files located in the sub folder.

Try to extract the entire game (main .swf or .exe and its sub folder) to the exact same location/folder and try again.
If that doesn't solve your problem, you may have downloaded a corrupted package. Try downloading again (if possible, from a different source.)

Good luck.

sisula04

Nov 13, 2023
Hello, does anybody know the full guide for Cornered by a cheeky devil ?
I can find good guides, but theres missing in storymode 3 how to get 4 diamonds.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
1700104519280.png
So I was thinking
I was (Dissapointingly) playing Seko milf next door and then it hit me, you know what JSK really needs, I mean beside a big tiddy 2B
黒い丸 - 2B Side Story (73256655) p151.jpg
(Me always like grape big tiddy 2B)

But no, I mean, what this game really REALLY NEEDS is a big tiddy glasses Milf, just like Saeko.

1700104055416.png , some business suit, like there's very little I would change from the design, but from an actual good developer like JSK. That Niicri sucks. But anyways that's what JSK really needs. And also fix that last game he's working on because holy wow that chin is not looking great.

So yeah, someone tell JSK to stop fooling around with the current game, first make 2B, then the glasses milf, tho if he's more inspired by the milf what the hell, This guy responds good to inspiration.

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
the new remade Demon queen ( Ymisu or Memesu ? ) feels more human and less evil. she has more expression and emotions. i feel like she's carryin e heavy burden and forced self defense. I feel bad :cry: for hitting and puff puffs. me bone go down. feel like im de asshole here ( even tho i am )

the Old one ( flash version of Memesu ) was more cold, expressionless, asshole like. I didn't feel any emotions and responsibility, just pure evil, sadism, foolery. New Memesu was forced to war. but old one just got bored and start killin left n rite. Punching, rapin this kind of girls turns me on.

also need more blood n gore...

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
the new remade Demon queen ( Ymisu or Memesu ? ) feels more human and less evil. she has more expression and emotions. i feel like she's carryin e heavy burden and forced self defense. I feel bad :cry: for hitting and puff puffs. me bone go down. feel like im de asshole here ( even tho i am )

the Old one ( flash version of Memesu ) was more cold, expressionless, asshole like. I didn't feel any emotions and responsibility, just pure evil, sadism, foolery. New Memesu was forced to war. but old one just got bored and start killin left n rite. Punching, rapin this kind of girls turns me on.

also need more blood n gore...
Most of the Demon Queens are good people at their core though?

The first Demon Queen is the queen of the demon race just like her title suggests. She's invading human territory just like you'd think. The whole reason for it though is because the demon lands don't have many resources, and humanity won't help. So it's either they starve or fight.

In the Love End and Slave End, when you become the Demon King, or Demon King's General, you resolve this issue by bringing together demonkind with mankind.

Yumisu's basically based off of Maouyuu Maou Yuusha.
Her whole thing is that humanity is in a forever war with demon kind, and she knows that heroes are just systems that bring temporary peace b4 civil unrest in demon kind rises and a new demon lord is born.

In the both the Love End and Slave End humanity and demonkind are brought together in peace. It's just who does the bringing together that changes.

(Both versions of Yumisu have this same core premise) Yumisu R just shows the human side a bit more.

Overthrow! The Great Demoness is the first Demon Queen that's just a violent psychopath trying to kill humans for more land and power. Even then though, her whole thing is that demonkind literally only know violence and strength. She lacks a fundamental understanding of empathy. It's only when a "weak" human kicks her ass that she starts to respect that humans can accomplish great things when brought together.

Wakarase Maou Sama is just a discount Overthrow, except her weak understanding of human nature is based on her youth and the fact that no one dared challenge her since she was ridiculously powerful from a very young age.

_____

I don't think you're ever supposed to "feel good" about abusing someone though personally. Since there's a love end to all of them, there is some good in them.

Reactions: Humg5

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
Most of the Demon Queens are good people at their core though?

The first Demon Queen is the queen of the demon race just like her title suggests. She's invading human territory just like you'd think. The whole reason for it though is because the demon lands don't have many resources, and humanity won't help. So it's either they starve or fight.

In the Love End and Slave End, when you become the Demon King, or Demon King's General, you resolve this issue by bringing together demonkind with mankind.

Yumisu's basically based off of Maouyuu Maou Yuusha.
Her whole thing is that humanity is in a forever war with demon kind, and she knows that heroes are just systems that bring temporary peace b4 civil unrest in demon kind rises and a new demon lord is born.

In the both the Love End and Slave End humanity and demonkind are brought together in peace. It's just who does the bringing together that changes.

(Both versions of Yumisu have this same core premise) Yumisu R just shows the human side a bit more.

Overthrow! The Great Demoness is the first Demon Queen that's just a violent psychopath trying to kill humans for more land and power. Even then though, her whole thing is that demonkind literally only know violence and strength. She lacks a fundamental understanding of empathy. It's only when a "weak" human kicks her ass that she starts to respect that humans can accomplish great things when brought together.

Wakarase Maou Sama is just a discount Overthrow, except her weak understanding of human nature is based on her youth and the fact that no one dared challenge her since she was ridiculously powerful from a very young age.

_____

I don't think you're ever supposed to "feel good" about abusing someone though personally. Since there's a love end to all of them, there is some good in them.
Thanks for explainin... your explanation brings life to theoise stories that some random dood ( JSK probably ) wrote bcz he was bored... i wondered why that Brown Sheep Lord acted like that. now this make sense, she was young, not yet matured aka bratty.

Overthrow! too. figures. since she was made to look like a generic demon overlord character at that time...

ye guess ye rite... most of the JSK heroines are good ppl at core. Virginity or purity is there. Purity as in not just in physical but also mental. we all love anime girls bcz they are pure, naive, strong, childish. just like how children r supposed to be.

Anyways, if i am to remake Vampire Girl's character, what reference should i use... i m nearing my current Character design project and now interested in remaking Vamp. i'm thinkin using "Oriana Rose" face shape, body as base and the rest of the outfit ( gloves, boots ) could use some lifting...

i feel like "Eminem in shadow" artstyle could be good match for Vamp Girl. But what do yo think ? i hav no one to talk to :cry: im alone. even in internet ppl ignore my post ,,, mostly

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020
Thanks for explainin... your explanation brings life to theoise stories that some random dood ( JSK probably ) wrote bcz he was bored... i wondered why that Brown Sheep Lord acted like that. now this make sense, she was young, not yet matured aka bratty.

Overthrow! too. figures. since she was made to look like a generic demon overlord character at that time...

ye guess ye rite... most of the JSK heroines are good ppl at core. Virginity or purity is there. Purity as in not just in physical but also mental. we all love anime girls bcz they are pure, naive, strong, childish. just like how children r supposed to be.

Anyways, if i am to remake Vampire Girl's character, what reference should i use... i m nearing my current Character design project and now interested in remaking Vamp. i'm thinkin using "Oriana Rose" face shape, body as base and the rest of the outfit ( gloves, boots ) could use some lifting...

i feel like "Eminem in shadow" artstyle could be good match for Vamp Girl. But what do yo think ? i hav no one to talk to :cry: im alone. even in internet ppl ignore my post ,,, mostly
"i hav no one to talk to :cry: im alone. even in internet ppl ignore my post ,,, mostly" I feel u bro :(

x-san

Jan 30, 2022
i accidentally delete my flash player file / app, now i can't play old jsk game anymore. any recommendation on which app to use?

SaxiPhone

Mar 31, 2023
hello thanks for the fix......
but because i am releasing an AIO all in one version......
i found you still missing some texture to turn from purple to blue......here
View attachment 3059231
also
GAL_Body058
View attachment 3059438
GAL_Body088
View attachment 3059452
GAL_Body121
View attachment 3059468
purple trasparency.......

even in Missing_assets are purple :-(
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
appreciate your work..... keep release stuffs....dont' worry we will help fixing them!!!!!

done i fused both recolour......look below the post.....

also why you have adden the blue reflexes in the hair in front of the eyes????.....mhh
maybe alone is cool per se but wen you compare to the others girls feel strange to look......

i made some changes and also adden the katarina from AFriendlyArson
also the black recolour ebonyhuntress from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-11836969

this was an hardmod i made it soft dumpening all these png.....

took a lots of testing/trial&errors to make it........
also did you know than the files use there are no compatible with the Texture_Replacer of kumarin???
for make it work must be renamed properly...ahhhhh

also i am upload with the latest version i could find.......dunno how is called but.....
files are from 30.09.2023 and looks up to date for the moment.......

lol the first girl was with blue panty & purple bunny....ugly choice....
the second was with the reverse!!!! purple panty & blue bunny.....bad idea....

now they both have blue/blue....finally........
also one girl was with bad clit uncensor i fixed that......ehhhhhh feel much better now....
some screen as usual......
View attachment 3059401
View attachment 3059402
well you can always change/modify if you dont' like it........
mhh they looks pretty similar now...... mhh you cannot have everything........

good news the ebony mod got 2 new type of dicks!!!! so now we have 5 new variants........
View attachment 3059744
View attachment 3059789
bad news... ram usage and loading time sky rocket.......also if you switch too muh it gonna crash.......

ok done......ohh right some position on the black girl are bugged....
i ripped the entire game but cannot find the relative files....
this mean the original author: just missed it/forgot that or just fucked up the release during modding.......

dunno also how to replicate his colour variant so cannot recover the missing png.....
you must fix yourself.........

Workupload
Pixeldrain

edit:
adden the color fix from this post....also changed the resizer.txt.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-12140008

if problems appear or new stuff will got released.....
i will update it too.....salut....and stay alive and well!!!

P.S.
i got more time and here is the full list of the bugged positions for future referance & easy fix......
ask him.....he made it.... i only merge it together...........
too large to post as image but i got her zipped.....
The Asuna recoloring has a pink panty on the thigh-job scene under hypnosis-1, but she has a blue bra. How can I go about fixing it?

May 26, 2019
The Asuna recoloring has a pink panty on the thigh-job scene under hypnosis-1, but she has a blue bra. How can I go about fixing it?
That is an asset I missed, unfortunately. I also cannot get the plugin to dump textures anymore so I can't get the asset... If you can provide the asset I could get it fixed.

Edit: I found out the problem and was able to fix the asset, just put this in the folder for the recolor.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Ya know I was watching this art of one of my fav 2D girls, and I was thinking how she didn't really have big bosom despite being one of my favorite girls, so then I thought of JSK and thought; maybe we could use the games of the flat chested girls as a type of regularization project, kinda like a way for us to get accustomed to becoming attracted flat chested girls, 2D or 3D, whichever is your poison.
But then again, I guess there's also the loli factor. I'm not so sure my theory holds because of that. Training oneself to like lolis is not exactly the goal I had in mind. And yet for some reason, I can't think of any JSK flat chest that isn't a loli. I feel like there oughta be a few.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes