nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the blond girl in the newest game?
Also, is the dark blue haired girl named mion or miho?

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Just downloaded the file but senpai Kouhai and JSK 29 Shoplifting are not compatible with the latest version of Android or that's what I'm understanding based on the error report.

Here's the full copy:
-124: Failed parse during installPackageLI: Targeting R+ (version 30 and above) requires the resources.arsc of installed APKs to be stored uncompressed and aligned on a 4-byte boundary

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks man. However, there is always this one Heart that I keep missing for some reason. Do you know why?
From what I saw, the fourth heart don't appear 'visually', but is taken into account.

Here's a little guide to unlock Story Mode 3 (won't work if you don't follow the order) :

- Look > Desk ; Leaned on it ; What did you do ; Don't lie ; Pretty normal ; Do your parents know ? ; Keep it a secret if you don't want people to know.

- Does anything bother you in class ; What are they teasing about ; Do you have a crush ? ; You like it here.

- What are you doing library ? ; Did you join to read ? ; Well I aspired to be teacher ; Didn't you say you want to be a teacher ?

sisula04

Nov 13, 2023
Hello, can anybody send links where i could donwload these games?

Teaching good manners a Shoplifting Girl
I Wanna Make This Overconfident Magical Girl Learn Her Place

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes