• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prabhu1

Feb 3, 2024
status update: i have only bad new guys :-(

for the hard mod i forget tha the tool we have are only for the .png files.....
View attachment 3357283
only texture can be imported back....

i also tryed something different.....
View attachment 3357282
does not work......tryed replacing with .wav .ogg
save/reload same file.....all failed......file does not get updated with new audio......

ok what about the grey tits bug......mhh i am stuck with "another" bug....
View attachment 3357303
all fine except that weird thing in combat dunno WTF is......the md5 is fine...no idea...
i am gonna contact the author for some explainaion/help.....

see you around......meh....
Thanks for trying bro hope it will be fixed

EternalDarkOverlord

Jan 4, 2022
My question as well, the front page respository doesn't seem to contain all of the latest games/translations. I'm so confused where we can get the latest translated ones.
I assume the lazies haven't read https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-11866339 - this community repository is up to date as of the last available update, which iwas in October 2023. Patience is required to get the final updated and translated versions :D

Reactions: phoenix31

EternalDarkOverlord

Jan 4, 2022
Any chance for the APK files to be respun with the arm64 architecture compatibility? Getting incompatibility errors about native libraries on later versions of Android 14 which force 64bit only applications (the older 32bit libs are gone)

Last edited:
Reactions: Perrell Brown

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
n28 ehh ok....wow your only have v1.1....and also crash mhh dunno mine is fine....
try the usual short path method...if any...

so i give my personal optimized v1.4 then......
xinchi made it...i only change translation and such....
and there actually no mods for it........

[JSK Studio] 28 The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring v1.4
Workupload
Pixeldrain

he never mentioned there was a bug so BIG.......
View attachment 3352208
whatever version i use the issue still happen.... so maybe is a problem of unity...
because even using the other plugin Texture_Replacer_BE5 i have bad result.....
View attachment 3352223
here "also" the face is bugged wtf need a full renaming process of 289 files....

bah....is this because these 2 parts need a md5 andress because there are multiple texture to load for it???....

can someone explain/give me some tips/help for this?

finally found the problem.....an yes is about multiple texture with the same name....
View attachment 3352464
same name different image because one is for the combat and the other are for the sex part......
this was possible comparing different dump using Texture_Replacer_BE5....

the problem is for all the tits texture so.....
View attachment 3352463
all texture with _0 will not load in the game.....
because the plugin want/search something different.......lol

who made this plugin ????
and how is possible he never encounter something like this BEFORE????

now that i know what is the cause....
i can just made a EXTRA pack of Texture for combat with these _0 textures.....
not a big issue after all.....

EDIT:
well i made a combat folder with the _0 texture renamed......
the result was the opposite....all scene with the human got grey tits and the reverse...
all the bugged one where ok but then all the others bugged out....

i found than this happen mostly on the combat side......
because there is only one sex pose with grey tits.....DOGGYSTYLE POV2....

mhh let's see what's next..... stay tuned for more update...

remading everything from start.......
View attachment 3352779
dumping the rest of files for getting the new md5 names for the new plugin.....it's a lot of fun hunting anomalies/bug!!!!! lol

this way loading is super fast and ram usage is very low compared to the "other" competitor......
side effect is you need to TEST pratically the entire game to make sure you don't miss any incompatible named texture....
Yeah, I’ve been struggling with this thing aswell, the problem is the directory name for two different shapes with the same name. Plugin works fine, you just need to find proper name for the specific shape.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019

View attachment 3357283

View attachment 3357282
save/reload same file.....all failed......file does not get updated with new audio......

View attachment 3357303
all fine except that weird thing in combat dunno WTF is......the md5 is fine...no idea...

Trying to change sound in the game? Haha, good luck pal. You’ll need to create a whole new unity sound track level and specific settings file to find the converted unity file and path for it. Somehow I managed to do it, try to look for YouTube tutorial on how to edit sounds in unity games, that should help.

• Thinking Face

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019

View attachment 3357283

View attachment 3357282

View attachment 3357303

But the easier way, I’d suggest you to use a plugin for sound replacement, way easier than the first method.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
JSK blog update... final stretch.

Likely to be release in 10 days / end of Feb due to alot of bugs.

And JSK might suffer from yellow fever(?) due to this time of the year & will be filing a tax return.

DrunkenMonkey85

Feb 12, 2020
JSK blog update... final stretch.

Likely to be release in 10 days / end of Feb due to alot of bugs.

And JSK might suffer from yellow fever(?) due to this time of the year & will be filing a tax return.
Thanks for the update! I think the "yellow powder-like devil" JSK mentions is pollen, which severely effects his allergies. At least, that's how I understood it. I could be wrong, of course.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Trying to change sound in the game? Haha, good luck pal. You’ll need to create a whole new unity sound track level and specific settings file to find the converted unity file and path for it. Somehow I managed to do it, try to look for YouTube tutorial on how to edit sounds in unity games, that should help.
But the easier way, I’d suggest you to use a plugin for sound replacement, way easier than the first method.
so it is possible.......
then how long and how much difficult it is remain to discover and try......
if is a human like or super geek type thing...

Yeah, I’ve been struggling with this thing aswell, the problem is the directory name for two different shapes with the same name. Plugin works fine, you just need to find proper name for the specific shape.
yes & not
is all about the internal code.....it's not like a guessing game lol
we dont' know if the plugin was made with that type of compatibility in mind.....

how i am sure of that...
well because i help fixing/testing this same issue in the texturereplace of kumarin......
it took a while for that and still we have "rare"problems with it so...is not that easy.....

question is there is a key to dump directly from plugin....like dunno ALT+11???
Snap1.jpg
then we can easily see if the plugin support double texture names loading in parallel....

also where do you found it and how i can contact the author????
because you can load only a certain amount of texture before the plugin crash the app...
that's another bug i found....

is only good for small TOTAL numbers of files.... without duplicate names...ah ah

salut

Last edited:

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
Does anyone know if Togioh (Champion of the Ring) has a better translation available? the version I downloaded around a week ago uses a servicable (but very rough) machine translator. I think I read somewhere that you could change the config to use a different autotranslator, but I am completely new to that, and willing to try others. Also, any uncensored files for Wakarase Maoh?

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Does anyone know if Togioh (Champion of the Ring) has a better translation available? the version I downloaded around a week ago uses a servicable (but very rough) machine translator. I think I read somewhere that you could change the config to use a different autotranslator, but I am completely new to that, and willing to try others. Also, any uncensored files for Wakarase Maoh?
Hi.
First and foremost, allow me to introduce myself. I'm decagem, and I worked as the translator for Tougioh, aka. The champion has his way in the ring.
Regarding your question, yes, there is a better (human made) translation for that game. Problem is it is just 2/3 (two thirds) complete. The remaining 1/3 is related to the erotic/hentai scenes.

Allow me to explain:
When Tougioh was released, I asked my pals at JSK Translator Corner (JSK TLC) to let me work on the translation, and they gave me that privilege. Sadly, due to some sort of curse of merely bad luck, I ended up facing a series of issues while translating (from minor nuisances like "the video driver stopped responding" to major headaches like having my PC hacked).
Long story short, after five attempts to fully translate Tougioh (since I volunteer for that) all of them ending up in some sort of predicament, I've given up.

About the better translation I mentioned, I forwarded a bepinex .txt file with everything I've translated to the JSK TLC team. And I think they used that .txt to produce the Android/apk version. Obviously, they used machine translation to fill the final 1/3 I failed to translate.

Being more specific, there are two .txt files:

1st. named "final_Tougioh_Assets_Strings.txt" (or something like that) which has a full translation for the game UI's and combat related info.

2nd. named "yyyy_mm_dd_Tougioh_Dll_Strings.txt" (forgive my poor memory) where yyyy_mm_dd are the year month and day I've uploaded the file. This .txt covers the game scenarios; opening, story & extra modes, endings, and h-scenes. Among those, only h-scenes are partially translated (thanks to the numerous lines shared among h-scenes).

In that regard, try contacting someone from JSK TLC and ask them to make that latest bepinex .txt file public. That way, as long as you know how to use bepinex/xunity, you should have no problem integrating it to your copy of the game.

Lastly, since JSK TLC is strict about sharing translations only with explicit aproval of the translator, I, decagem, give unconditional aproval to JSK TLC staff to make public the translation of Tougioh (The champion has his way in the ring) I worked on. Needless to say this also includes leeway to further work on that translation as JSK TLC sees fit.

Thank you for reading. Good luck.
decagem.

Last edited:

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
Hi.
First and foremost, allow me to introduce myself. I'm decagem, and I worked as the translator for Tougioh, aka. The champion has his way in the ring.
Regarding your question, yes, there is a better (human made) translation for that game. Problem is it is just 2/3 (two thirds) complete. The remaining 1/3 is related to the erotic/hentai scenes.

Allow me to explain:
When Tougioh was released, I asked my pals at JSK Translator Corner (JSK TLC) to let me work on the translation, and they gave me that privilege. Sadly, due to some sort of curse of merely bad luck, I ended up facing a series of issues while translating (from minor nuisances like "the video driver stopped responding" to major headaches like having my PC hacked).
Long story short, after five attempts to fully translate Tougioh (since I volunteer for that) all of them ending up in some sort of predicament, I've given up.

About the better translation I mentioned, I forwarded a bepinex .txt file with everything I've translated to the JSK TLC team. And I think they used that .txt to produce the Android/apk version. Obviously, they used machine translation to fill the final 1/3 I failed to translate.

Being more specific, there are two .txt files:

1st. named "final_Tougioh_Assets_Strings.txt" (or something like that) which has a full translation for the game UI's and combat related info.

2nd. named "yyyy_mm_dd_Tougioh_Dll_Strings.txt" (forgive my poor memory) where yyyy_mm_dd are the year month and day I've uploaded the file. This .txt covers the game scenarios; opening, story & extra modes, endings, and h-scenes. Among those, only h-scenes are partially translated (thanks to the numerous lines shared among h-scenes).

In that regard, try contacting someone from JSK TLC and ask them to make that latest bepinex .txt file public. That way, as long as you know how to use bepinex/xunity, you should have no problem integrating it to your copy of the game.

Lastly, since JSK TLC is strict about sharing translations only with explicit aproval of the translator, I, decagem, give unconditional aproval to JSK TLC staff to make public the translation of Tougioh (The champion has his way in the ring) I worked on. Needless to say this also includes leeway to further work on that translation as JSK TLC sees fit.

Thank you for reading. Good luck.
decagem.
Oh, thank you for informing me, decagem. I will of course seek that partial translation, since that will no doubt flow better for the story part anyways, far better than the randomness of the machine TL. The h scenes never struck me as being particularly eloquent, anyways, and I appreciate the effort that you, and other translators make on these games, on your own initiative. I hope, in the event that you do try something like this again, that it fares much better for you. May you have a great day!

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
[JSK Studio] 26 Overthrow The Demon Queen R v1.2 AIOv4

is NOW FINISHED!!!!

i also made a new .gif......

scroll A LOT down
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12785964

EDIT:
be sure to have v4.1 bugfix.....

dont'forget to read about the freeze bug....
the new hotfix i discover........

UPDATE:
i think i will "maybe" remade it...using the new system....
also fixing the broked dark skin is the mean while......because of same broken plugin....
[JSK Studio] 31 Daddy Hunting Gal and Psychic Uncle AIOv2
is officially started!!!

Animation1.gif
just the time to find/dump the new md5 for EACH bugged textures....for EACH bugged SCENES for EACH bugged SETS
a lot of work but once you have the codes i think i can copy/paste for most of them.....
is RARE than they need 5 different md5 for the same thing......

an wow i got NOT a single crash/error/problem.....
because now i know what to do an where to look at if problems appears....
this new plugin is a beast!!!!

UPDATE:
there is too many dicks!!!
so i have organize like this:
Snap1.jpg
you can freely change/delete the ones you dont' need/like!!!
remenber each one will change the order of loading wen you press F12....

UPDATE:
texture are all done....well at least all the ones i have so i need new edited stuff:
Snap3.jpg
looks like i got the right method to replicate them.....

i will finish this!!!
the release wen finished will be posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-10729094
no more cross-post finally....

salut

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes