The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
So how many of them have been turned into APKs? There are a LOT of pages to click through so if anyone could make a collection of the converted ones you'd be my hero.

Reactions: Landox

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
yeah, it does crash right when you run the application. Is there a certain file in the data I can get rid of to prevent this? I want to see your hard work :(
dunno why.... but here crash only after you switch colour like 5 time in a row......

let me test again just for be sure.......!!!

ok just downloaded from workupload
unpacking
test
all ok

the only thing is....maybe is because of plugin/mods this game eats a lot of ram.....
Snap1.jpg

also if you have problem with it you can change bepinex/autotranslator...
just remenber than these plugin are essencial wen you copy/make a new fresh one...
or
just use another version of the game than is working on you and you only copy these plugin below....

[JSK Studio] 26 Overthrow The Demon Queen R v1.2 AIO\BepInEx\plugins
Snap3.jpg
all blue are important rest is optional....

good luck!

salut

Last edited:
Reactions: AcerDetective

Asshat2456

Jan 4, 2024
hey guys, I've downloaded two different files for Psychic uncle but it wont open up when i extract and run. I'm wondering if I'm missing something like a unity player or if my files are just fucked. I'm really new to computer stuff.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018

JSK update for this week. I reckon another 2-3 weeks.

Next game after it will be battle, no vampire or kunoichi sadly

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
I can't access Anirena, is the Pixeldrive JSK repository outdated? Since it only shows that it was uploaded
2023-10-02 09:38:38

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
A bit of a curiosity: I edited the save of daddy hunter and by setting every 0 to 1 i found that this game might accidentally have data from one of the demon lord games.
I got back into the game and found that there is a story mode 2 and it repeats dialogue from those games at the intro.
pretty funny

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
Latest update by jsk:

image-800.jpg
[Main scene completion rate 84% (2% increase)]
[H scene production progress: 33 viewpoints completed (planned for a total of 36 viewpoints)]

We are currently continuing to create the ending.

I'm currently working on the third ending, and I'm hoping that all endings will be completed next week (bearish).

However, this time there is some additional work left to do after the ending is finished, so it will take more time than usual to make adjustments.

I would like to do my best to be able to register by the end of February.

However, as it always happens, as I get closer to completion, I suddenly start to lose confidence in what I'm currently creating.

This time, I would like to put a little more effort into it, as the overall completion will be greatly affected by the adjustments that will be made later.

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
hey guys, I've downloaded two different files for Psychic uncle but it wont open up when i extract and run. I'm wondering if I'm missing something like a unity player or if my files are just fucked. I'm really new to computer stuff.
There u have working version, just copy translator from ur game into this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
This is what I've been working on.
Conversion of Kusuda Maki to Takarada Rikka from SSSS. Gridman. An original project of Delexicus which was abandoned a long time ago.
View attachment 1179102 View attachment 1179103
View attachment 1179105
View attachment 1179106

So far only the Skirt, Socks, Hair & Eyes are done. Skin needs to be recoloured to a bit reddish to match Rikka's which is the hardest part considering 80% of the shape has skin colour. Plus, this is only done on Main Game only. The sub files still remain.

The final result will be full conversion of her (Mostly) with Rikka in the dialogues. I cannot create the jacket or the band on her right hand. It's impossible.

If I'm missing anything about her or something should be changed, do tell me!
I appreciate any assistance I get. I want to recreate her in perfect way without any errors.

The project will be done within next week to next month. :)
are you still working on it?

PervMASTER

Aug 27, 2018
I'm getting several errors of missings files of games after I extract them... idk why. It claims it can't find the file path?...

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes