Im_Creature

Nov 20, 2023
For the record, and clearly an unpopular opinion, I actually like the new girl's face structure ALOT. Both her and Kanbara look better than alot of the jk girls that ya'll deem are good.

I get it, most of you have been in this community FAR longer than i have and probably won't give a shit about my opinion on the matter, but the same group of people im talking about i've noticed aren't easily adapted to change or REAL variety.

I say once this game drops that we all accept her beauty for what it is. It's different and it's actually attractive compared to all the other scrunched up faces on the other girls.

And finally for the guy that made that edit to her face i saw awhile back... PLEASE LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE! Good service for this new game ain't fucking with her facial features and making her look basic, how about give her some melanin instead? ‍♂

Thanks for reading my yap,
- Friend.

Feb 8, 2022
For the record, and clearly an unpopular opinion, I actually like the new girl's face structure ALOT.
I... actually agree with this, it oddly looks more like a traditional hentai if that makes any sense at all.

And finally for the guy that made that edit to her face i saw awhile back... PLEASE LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!
No one is hurting anyone or anything with edits, I for one personally don't care about uncensoring, but hey, no harm done here.

Reactions: Im_Creature

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Idk, I feel like it improves over SOME of the older games, but I don't think it improves at all over some of the elves or the demon lord. Sigh I guess it still is a JSK game, I will definitely check it out. But I might not pay for this one. I already feel like dying for a new game and I don't feel like I'll have a release even when this one is released.

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Alright, tried the ending guide on Daddy Hunting Gal that someone posted here and it doesn't even work for me when trying to get the daddy end.

Someone got the full save? cause I tried this crap like 30 times by now and I'm just sick of how convoluted it is
If you're talking about the ending where you pay for her services, there's a more detailed guide here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-11944228

If that doesn't work, then attached is my own save file with everything unlocked and maxed out.

lemywinks

Apr 22, 2021
For the record, and clearly an unpopular opinion, I actually like the new girl's face structure ALOT. Both her and Kanbara look better than alot of the jk girls that ya'll deem are good.

I get it, most of you have been in this community FAR longer than i have and probably won't give a shit about my opinion on the matter, but the same group of people im talking about i've noticed aren't easily adapted to change or REAL variety.

I say once this game drops that we all accept her beauty for what it is. It's different and it's actually attractive compared to all the other scrunched up faces on the other girls.

And finally for the guy that made that edit to her face i saw awhile back... PLEASE LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE! Good service for this new game ain't fucking with her facial features and making her look basic, how about give her some melanin instead? ‍♂

Thanks for reading my yap,
- Friend.
MLP fan by any chance?? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Milk and Frogs

Humg5

Oct 21, 2022
If it's a 3d model send it so I port as a mmd model.
are you gonna rig it and use it in VRChat or smth ? its not rigged, not even have one skeleton, cuz rigging and weight painting is pain ! i only hurt myself when im doing the characters i like... but Memesu ? i did it a long ago... and forgotten... so if u wanna go "pain route", then be my guest .. lol :p

Feb 19, 2021
are you gonna rig it and use it in VRChat or smth ? its not rigged, not even have one skeleton, cuz rigging and weight painting is pain ! i only hurt myself when im doing the characters i like... but Memesu ? i did it a long ago... and forgotten... so if u wanna go "pain route", then be my guest .. lol :p
Oh don't worry, give it to me.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
By the way, the update from 3 days ago (all text below the picture is japanese from the post that I put through google translate, ofc):

image-800.jpg
[Main scene completion rate 80% (10% increase)]
[H scene production progress: 28 viewpoints completed (planned for a total of 36 viewpoints)]

Finally, the production of the normal H scene was completed, and we started adjusting the main scene.

There were more problems with the main scene than expected, or rather there were a lot of elements that hadn't been added yet, so it took more time.

I had a few errands to attend to this week, which also took a toll on me. I don't have any special plans for next week, so I should be fine...

For now, we plan to continue making adjustments to the main scene and begin producing the ending.

The image shows a forced tit fuck, but this time the tit fuck will be performed with the heroine holding her breasts close to her.

Titty fuck while riding a horse gives the feeling of using a woman's body as a toy, which is irresistible.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
By the way, the update from 3 days ago (all text below the picture is japanese from the post that I put through google translate, ofc):

The image shows a forced tit fuck, but this time the tit fuck will be performed with the heroine holding her breasts close to her.

Titty fuck while riding a horse gives the feeling of using a woman's body as a toy, which is irresistible.

Wait wait wait, 28 out of 36??? Aw man, We're never gonna get to the game after that. We're gonna get this game, and it's gonna be great, but it's still not gonna be the kind of girls I like. Meanwhile we already have a demon lord game. But it has really few H scenes. I said he should take his time with that one! Didn't I say it?!!! George is getting upSET!!
LDN7KY.gif
I know some are awaiting this game, but I just had to vent. I feel like this is the last developer I got to look forward to.
Not like it matters now, apparently I can no longer buy dlsite points with paypal, so I no longer have any means to buy anything in dlsite. Given they can't accept normal debit cards, dlsite is headed for some monetary pain.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes