Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Can't believe that it took this long for me to finally realize that none of the JSK girls ever wore any actual pants. Now I want the next fighting game to have a heroine wearing pants, or shorts, and not another mini-skirt.
While that would be interesting, it may not even happen. There was a few choice related games about some guy coming onto his little sister and those probably would be the kind of games where you'd see a girl in shorts, maybe not pants.

Only time will tell if that ever happens. But it'd most likely be one of the "non-fighting" games like those if it happens.

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
JSK guy is extremely traditional.

You won't really be getting anything interesting in that sense from him.
Also, it's much "easier" for fighting games to have a girl with a skirt. You can fuck the girl without damaging the clothes and fight again immediately after, so it doesn't after the gameplay. Might be a tad harder with pants.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Altey

Aug 19, 2023
14 years or 11 years of creation for JSK Studio. Yet i don't see any competitors or reasonably good battle-fight clones.
I find that pretty sad. While mix-3 and cheap puzzle games run rampant.

The latest 'asuna' game has hit 10k sales on dlsite in just 3 months. For a doujinshi creator is that considered small or decent with development time of 4-5 months? Any thoughts of the lack of 'competitors'?
Id say its decent since the most poular ones get around 50k-60k on dlsite

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Alright, tried the ending guide on Daddy Hunting Gal that someone posted here and it doesn't even work for me when trying to get the daddy end.

Someone got the full save? cause I tried this crap like 30 times by now and I'm just sick of how convoluted it is

Jul 10, 2021
While that would be interesting, it may not even happen. There was a few choice related games about some guy coming onto his little sister and those probably would be the kind of games where you'd see a girl in shorts, maybe not pants.

Only time will tell if that ever happens. But it'd most likely be one of the "non-fighting" games like those if it happens.
Also, it's much "easier" for fighting games to have a girl with a skirt. You can fuck the girl without damaging the clothes and fight again immediately after, so it doesn't after the gameplay. Might be a tad harder with pants.
Damn, what a bummer. Because I figure that, if you're feeling super down bad for some thighs, you could always make the length super short like how Utena does it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Given JSK's signature kick attack for the battle-types. How is 1 going to stick the D especially for those wearing pants. Least with a skirt or leotard, just have to shift the panties.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
Given JSK's signature kick attack for the battle-types. How is 1 going to stick the D especially for those wearing pants. Least with a skirt or leotard, just have to shift the panties.
They could just make a tear in the pants that sticks around for the rest of the fight. hell make em magical pants that fixes themeselves, why not lol

Reactions: aintnomakebelieve
Feb 8, 2022
found this floating around on the internet, apparently it's one of JSK's first works, unless I'm being gaslighted :p
Anyone know anything?

FzC1XyiaUAEYk6T.png

Feb 8, 2022
Galbuster Ojisan version uncensored?
Assuming you mean the newest game, not yet as far as I know (I’ve been away here for awhile and I also never cared too much about uncersoring so maybe I’m mistaken)
But be patient and I’m sure there we’ll be a patch before you know it!

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
Assuming you mean the newest game, not yet as far as I know (I’ve been away here for awhile and I also never cared too much about uncersoring so maybe I’m mistaken)
But be patient and I’m sure there we’ll be a patch before you know it!
okay,no BepInEx
Because playing for a long time will cause crashes:KEK:

dorongsblade

Jun 7, 2020
Can't believe that it took this long for me to finally realize that none of the JSK girls ever wore any actual pants. Now I want the next fighting game to have a heroine wearing pants, or shorts, and not another mini-skirt.
maybe there will be a theme that the mc will fight a tomboy wearing shorts and find out...
yeah very cliche trope :whistle:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes