Feb 8, 2022
I have this one, though I would have cried if it was as easy as searching it on swfchan T_T

But thank you for the assistance!

TheGreenMan

Sep 10, 2017
Did something happen to the recolor tool, or am I just REALLY missing something? The updated link doesn't have the same files shown in the , and it doesn't look like opening the program is possible with just this.

only files i got.png

sisula04

Nov 13, 2023
Hello, does anybody here got a link for these games?

The Coliseum King Has His Way In The Ring
わからせ!魔王様 (I dont know the english name of it)

PizzaMan0901

Nov 23, 2020
I searched for the link to the crimson assassin unity version, but wasn't able to find it.
The day has come.
Demon Lord Remaster + Special Edition is now available to download at:
My MegaDrive:
Mega
And GDrive Translators Corner:
Google Drive
Enjoy!
View attachment 1544612
This is what I found in this thread, but I don't think it's the complete version. I saw XinChi posted some pictures of the completed recolor of this game a while ago but I couldn't find the download link for it.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Helcaelanite

Oct 22, 2023
Hello, anybody have any idea how to fix this? I was opening windows left and right causing my PC to hang a bit, then I pressed the "X" exit button while PapaGal was running.
Afterwards, when I open it again, this is the only thing that appears... I've already tried restarting my pc, I also reinstalled but it didn't fix it...
1705337896030.png

Kalmad

May 14, 2022
Anirena cannot be access/it's down in my place, trying the pixel link a go.

Now that the APK have been updated i'm actually looking forward to download, hope i can figure this mess out.

Reactions: Landox

Rage Doe

Jul 23, 2020
This is what I found in this thread, but I don't think it's the complete version. I saw XinChi posted some pictures of the completed recolor of this game a while ago but I couldn't find the download link for it.
Yeah that is the recolor mod of the original flash game, which I have already. I was looking for 26) Overthrow The Demon Queen R "Crimson Assassin", which is a recolor mod of the re-make in unity. The direct download repository is up, but I'm not sure it has that one specifically in there (and I believe that one has not been updated in a while).

PizzaMan0901

Nov 23, 2020
Yeah that is the recolor mod of the original flash game, which I have already. I was looking for 26) Overthrow The Demon Queen R "Crimson Assassin", which is a recolor mod of the re-make in unity. The direct download repository is up, but I'm not sure it has that one specifically in there (and I believe that one has not been updated in a while).
1705370069979.png
Is this what your looking for? I dont think the repo updated in October has crimson assassin in it, but you can download it in the post I quoted. Also the pictures of the completed version I was talking about were in this post.

Ive made something :0

Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rage Doe

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 3266704
Is this what your looking for? I dont think the repo updated in October has crimson assassin in it, but you can download it in the post I quoted. Also the pictures of the completed version I was talking about were in this post.
Ahhh. Yeah I remember now. I forgot XinChi made one FOR the unity version already, but the color was not done correctly. He went back and re-done the color for that mod. I got it mixed up for some reason with the flash version (idk why), guess its just been a while since I actually checked what recolors were available. Like you said, there was no link for the finished version. XinChi said he would be dropping the finished one, but never did. There was also some other recolors he had in the works for the newer unity titles, but that never got released either (maybe something came up IRL that he had to take a lot of time away from this thread).

hinaslave69

Jan 15, 2022
I recently saw that it is possible to emulate Windows on Android (with Winlator 3.0) and consequently play some games, wouldn't this be possible with latest games that were not ported to APK? Or would it be too much effort?

Also, is it very difficult to port Unity games to APK?

raph216

Jun 10, 2020
any news on latest game (horse faced girl)?
Last update was 3 days ago (he gives updates once every week):

image-800.jpg

[Main scene completion rate 70% (no change)]
[H scene production progress: 26 viewpoints completed (planned to be around 30 viewpoints in total)]

Currently working on cowgirl position.

This time there will be 3 types of cowgirl positions including the ending.

The cowgirl position has a lot of first-person views, but the side view is pretty naughty as well.

The image is of a woman on top while massaging her breasts, which may be the first of its kind in this circle.

However, this position is only from the side view, and the subjective view is the usual spider cowgirl position.

There are many different ways to play the cowgirl position, but the best one is the one where the girl leans forward (this is my personal opinion)

Now, all normal H scenes are completed in this cowgirl position.

After that, it's finally the ending... but there's still a lot of things left to do, so it's going to take a while.

We will do our best to complete it in February, so please wait for a while.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes