May 26, 2019
I'm trying to alter the Asuna recolor underwear so the colors match her bunny suit. I've gone through all the images, but I still have several instances of the original color. Anyone know what I'm missing here? I am entirely unfamiliar with editing Unity games.
The Asuna recolor did not require recoloring all the assets as a lot of the assets didn't have the hair, eyes, or bunny suit. This means that if you're looking at the replacement textures from the recolor, you won't find it. You'll need to get the other texture assets through dumping the assets yourself.

I'll help though. I can go through my recolor and pick out the assets that weren't recolored in the Asuna one and I'll link the assets.

Edit: Here you go. If it says for you to overwrite a file, don't overwrite it. That means I included an asset already in the folder. Thankfully you won't have to go through the work of recoloring the bra when she still has her shirt on as I made sure to alter that.

The left is unaltered and the right is the altered asset, minor difference but a noticeable one. I'm glad I noticed that detail so I could be thorough.

1697125648753.png 1697125672941.png

Last edited:
Reactions: dfaker

Hentaioy2

Jan 2, 2021
I cant seem to get ending 2 & 3 with PapaGal. Are they even locked in the story mode or you have to do something in extra mode 1 or extra mode 4???

zerze

May 27, 2017
I cant seem to get ending 2 & 3 with PapaGal. Are they even locked in the story mode or you have to do something in extra mode 1 or extra mode 4???
guide for all endings :

normal : rape her once (win all round)

love : don't rape her, rounnd 2 all convesations (win all round)

daddy : rape and make her cum x3 + round 2 all convesation (win all round)

test end : don't rape her, round 2 all convesations but lose at round 3

("conversation" is the black button on the right in battle screen, dialogue order dosnt matter 1-1,1-2,2-1,2-2)

intro doesn't matter
end round dialogue doesn't matter

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
guide for all endings :

love : don't rape her, r2 all convesations (win all round)

test end : don't rape her, r2 all convesations but lose at round 3

("conversation" is the black button on the right in battle screen, dialogue order dosnt matter 1-1,1-2,2-1,2-2)

intro doesn't matter
May i ask what you mean with r2? Always use the second option in the conversation?

Thank you in advance :)

PS: Anyone know how to autotranslate the game with BepInEx? I can't bring it to work with that and autotranslate

Hentaioy2

Jan 2, 2021
guide for all endings :

love : don't rape her, r2 all convesations (win all round)

test end : don't rape her, r2 all convesations but lose at round 3

intro doesn't matter
THANK YOU!!!

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Im following this guide but I get the same normal ending every time what am I doing wrong?
For which ending? Some of them or all? In the case of Daddy Life, Test, and Love, it might help to do the mid battle conversation at least twice each time doing the exact same choices. I can't explain why but while testing and figuring them out I found doing the conversations twice per round seemed to help solidify the choices.

WraithTheHornDog

Nov 17, 2020
For which ending? Some of them or all? In the case of Daddy Life, Test, and Love, it might help to do the mid battle conversation at least twice each time doing the exact same choices. I can't explain why but while testing and figuring them out I found doing the conversations twice per round seemed to help solidify the choices.
For all of them Im following the dialogue choices of the ending guides mentioned i tried doing them at the start of the battle at the middle and everytime I get the normal ending with nothing I don't know what I'm doing wrong at this point.

animajunki123

Nov 9, 2019
Which ones do you mean by "the newest games", and by "no translation" do you mean that there's only Japanese text or that there's only MTL? Because the recent releases only have MTL via the AutoTranslator plugin currently.
games 30 and 31

and I'm not sure what you mean by MTL

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
For all of them Im following the dialogue choices of the ending guides mentioned i tried doing them at the start of the battle at the middle and everytime I get the normal ending with nothing I don't know what I'm doing wrong at this point.
I'll go a bit more indepth. For the 'Love Ending' you know you're on the right track if after round 1 your first response is asking the girl why she wants money (choice 1) with the follow response being "You can't be happy with the money you get by deceiving people" (choice 2). Mid round 2 you'll want to select the options that lead to an option that says "I never contacted you" (choice 2 then 1). Do this twice then win the round! Afterwards the first dialogue choice you should see is "You should be aware that you are doing something wrong", select that. If you don't then start over and try again. For the second selection you choose the top one again (something about beauty, don't think on it too much). Talk to her again and choose the bottom choice about changing her mind, followed by "I'm serious!" which is the top choice. Do this twice if you want to (you shouldn't have to, but if you wanted to be extra safe go for it), but you should be locked in from that point because she'll be on the ground after you defeat her a third time.

As said in my original post, Hell has the route to Test end. It's the exact same choices I've explained, BUT you need to lose round three. Don't even need to talk with her, just lose so make sure you don't have defense so it'll end in two seconds.

For Daddy Life you're going to selection option 1 and then 1 again for the mid match conversation. Then fuck her. Make sure her sensitivity is maxed out so she cums when you do. Post match select option 1 about promising sex, then select option 1 again about it being legal because she felt good. During round two talk to her and select the choice about being her daddy followed by the option about giving her money (self explanatory where this is going). Fuck her again. Post round 2 select dialogue option 1 in regards to taking responsibility, then select option 1 again about the child needing a parent. (Honestly I couldn't tell you if this matters or not, but it worked for me.) Round 3 speak to her and choose option 2 about making money and follow that up with option 2 again about being exclusive. Fuck her one last time. You've unlocked it if she's on the the floor and your character is tell her that she won't get knocked up. Again if it doesn't seem to be working, then do the mid match conversations for rounds 2 and 3 at least twice before proceeding.

What may help to get Daddy Life and allowing the girl to orgasm mid fight of each round. Quickest way to do that by knocking her onto the bed, binding her, let her cum, then proceed to have sex immediately after (though I tend to build her meter up a second time to ALMOST climax then do her because she reaches maxed state almost instantaneously that way when you go to have intercourse). Also I am uncertain how much of a role the prologue dialogue actually has in the choices so for all I know those can be skipped and these'll still work. Don't take my word for it though.

Good luck.

lion-_-heart

Feb 4, 2020
uncensor plugin pack for パパ狩りギャルと超能力おじさん
another option : uncensor + selectable asuna plugin pack (27mb) : it's same as this. used my plugins. press F12 to toggle original / asuna.

If you have an MTL plugin, you got BepInEx already. just extract it to BepInEx\plugins folder.

You maybe don't have a BepInEx. download and extract to game folder.
run game once. the BepInEx\plugins folder will be created. if don't created, move game folder to another place.
extract plugin pack to BepInEx\plugins folder.
This doesn't seem to be working for me any suggestions?

Reactions: Jack_K

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
This doesn't seem to be working for me any suggestions?
There is one recurring issue i see users face with;
Be sure that the game folder folder and any pre-requisite folder names are in English and not Japanese, or else you will start filling your executable folder with "preloader" logs for every attempt you try to start the game, and more over Mods cease to function.

Reactions: kumarin

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I picked up recoloring a Unity game! Back to basing it off another character. This time it's loosely based on Katarina Klaes. Recoloring the Unity games are certainly more work than the flash games. This took by far the most effort for me to be satisfied with the results. It may be rough in some areas but I am almost certain the problems aren't very noticeable. And trust me, I wont be making very many of these with how long this one took. Enjoy!

Just extract the file into your PapaGAL folder, if you have multiple recolors installed (Like the Asuna recolor) just press F1 and under the JSK Texture Replacer you can change between the recolors as you please by changing the directory.

View attachment 2974521

View attachment 2974515
Can I use your images ? I would add selectable costume to my plugin.

animajunki123

Nov 9, 2019
I mean machine translation, stuff like this https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2020-01-10-jsk-studios.24510/post-11921939

Neither of those games have complete human translations yet, so you have to put up with MTL for now. That being said, if you have no translation at all? That would be a separate issue.

I kinda guessed it was something. I haven't unpacked all of the games yet in an attempt to save on space, but do I need to unpack everything in the tools folder?

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Reactions: Smithereens

WraithTheHornDog

Nov 17, 2020
I'll go a bit more indepth. For the 'Love Ending' you know you're on the right track if after round 1 your first response is asking the girl why she wants money (choice 1) with the follow response being "You can't be happy with the money you get by deceiving people" (choice 2). Mid round 2 you'll want to select the options that lead to an option that says "I never contacted you" (choice 2 then 1). Do this twice then win the round! Afterwards the first dialogue choice you should see is "You should be aware that you are doing something wrong", select that. If you don't then start over and try again. For the second selection you choose the top one again (something about beauty, don't think on it too much). Talk to her again and choose the bottom choice about changing her mind, followed by "I'm serious!" which is the top choice. Do this twice if you want to (you shouldn't have to, but if you wanted to be extra safe go for it), but you should be locked in from that point because she'll be on the ground after you defeat her a third time.

As said in my original post, Hell has the route to Test end. It's the exact same choices I've explained, BUT you need to lose round three. Don't even need to talk with her, just lose so make sure you don't have defense so it'll end in two seconds.

For Daddy Life you're going to selection option 1 and then 1 again for the mid match conversation. Then fuck her. Make sure her sensitivity is maxed out so she cums when you do. Post match select option 1 about promising sex, then select option 1 again about it being legal because she felt good. During round two talk to her and select the choice about being her daddy followed by the option about giving her money (self explanatory where this is going). Fuck her again. Post round 2 select dialogue option 1 in regards to taking responsibility, then select option 1 again about the child needing a parent. (Honestly I couldn't tell you if this matters or not, but it worked for me.) Round 3 speak to her and choose option 2 about making money and follow that up with option 2 again about being exclusive. Fuck her one last time. You've unlocked it if she's on the the floor and your character is tell her that she won't get knocked up. Again if it doesn't seem to be working, then do the mid match conversations for rounds 2 and 3 at least twice before proceeding.

What may help to get Daddy Life and allowing the girl to orgasm mid fight of each round. Quickest way to do that by knocking her onto the bed, binding her, let her cum, then proceed to have sex immediately after (though I tend to build her meter up a second time to ALMOST climax then do her because she reaches maxed state almost instantaneously that way when you go to have intercourse). Also I am uncertain how much of a role the prologue dialogue actually has in the choices so for all I know those can be skipped and these'll still work. Don't take my word for it though.

Good luck.
It fucking worked thanks so much my dude

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes