bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
If you have any issues just lmk I'll help where I can!
hello and thanks for your spectacular Recolour mod!!

there is some issue i have found using your files...some missing texture....

because i do full dump of the game and i can see everything inside...
also i am making and AIO mod of it and i found missing stuffs....during tests

ebonyhuntress_ASSETSONLY
LOTS of files here are still white.....and purple.....
Snap2.jpg Snap3.jpg Snap4.jpg Snap5.jpg

and here the zip of all of the above combined......

i hope you can do something about it......
otherwise i will fix myself......
i cannot release a broken mod AGAIN!!!!

take care

salut

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Hello everyone.

A new update in JSK blog came up.

Original post:

次回作第20報
 次回作は現在最終のバグチェックを行っているところです。

テストプレイをすると、いつも通り出るわ出るわで不具合の嵐ですが、一つづつ潰していっております。

ようやくここまで来たという感じですが、あと少しかかりそうです。

とはいえなんとか2月中には登録できると思います。

直前で大きい不具合がないことを祈りましょう(他力本願)

888---888

Translated post (Google Translator):

Next work 20th report
The next work is currently undergoing final bug checks.

When we test play, we are faced with a storm of bugs, as usual, but we are solving them one by one.

It feels like we've finally come this far, but it seems like it will take a while.

However, I think I will be able to register somehow within February.

Let's hope that there are no major problems at the last minute (Taraiki Hongan)

888---888

My thoughts about that:

Obviously, there are bugs. Still, given that this is JSK 8th. game "made with Unity" I wonder if the work is still based on the "trial and error" (aka. none) design pattern.
Criticisms aside, I'm honestly skeptical about a bug free release. In other words, updates are likely to happen.
In that regard, I'd like to suggest translators, modders, APK'ers, etc. to wait a few weeks, maybe one or two months, before starting their magic on this one. Unless the gentlemen and ladies (why not?) involved are into reworking.

PS. About the (他力本願), I think it's meant to be an emoji. Which one, however, I can't even guess.

Jan 8, 2022
Okay so Im doing that one thing with the martial arts red head, and im trying to lewd counter her dragon blade (downward kick) but even when I got her nude, fully aroused, and all six bars I cant get the counter in even though it shows up. What am I missing?

Edit: Also I think the game is glitched or something I cant get the last ending and no matter how many times I play the second story and beat her without doing anything remotely lewd she comments on how Im so strong despite being lewd.

denialfailure

Dec 30, 2023
Well, you asked for it... Take this! lol

View attachment 2815075

Apk version of 17) Overthrow! The Great Demoness recolor (The Great Jahy) made by AFriendlyArson

Pixeldrain

Password: Flash

Increased FPS and unlocked scenes from the get go. I haven't touched skill points, so you are all set if you want progress through the game as usual.

I have plans to port all public recolors to Android. It won't be quick, though, as I have too little free time, sadly.

P.S. In case some individual links are dead, you can find all my mods, sometimes even newer versions, in the repository.
My lord, i tried to download for my pc but the link dont work, do you by chance have another link (also do you have the original uncensored version?) Please and thank you.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I don't think the Asuna skin worked for the 31) Gal Buster Ojisan, nothing changed at all. the uncensor and translation did, but I didn't notice any change on her appearance.

Doggmen

Jun 17, 2019
hello and thanks for your spectacular Recolour mod!!

there is some issue i have found using your files...some missing texture....

because i do full dump of the game and i can see everything inside...
also i am making and AIO mod of it and i found missing stuffs....during tests

ebonyhuntress_ASSETSONLY
LOTS of files here are still white.....and purple.....
View attachment 3384189 View attachment 3384190 View attachment 3384191 View attachment 3384192

and here the zip of all of the above combined......

i hope you can do something about it......
otherwise i will fix myself......
i cannot release a broken mod AGAIN!!!!

take care

salut
My bad for the late reply

you're aio version of the game is looking supa neat i'm so happy that more people are giving recolors a whirl they're so fun and simple!! i'm really happy you like the recolor i'm planning on making another one so if there's anything i can improve plz lmk!

but thx for the heads up on the asset files I updated the drive folder so all of the assets are now there (it's been a while so i have no clue exactly which assets i edited so i just dumped them all there)

I also put all of the textures I used (at least I think) in the folder as well I'm pretty bad with this stuff so if there's something else wrong just lmk and i'll help where i can!!

Last edited:

decagem

Feb 20, 2024
Anyone has the link of the autotraslator?
Games "made with Unity" are usually translated by combining a mod tool named bepinex (JSK unity games require the 32 bits version) along with the xunity autotranslator plugin. Check the step by step below on how to use them

- Search for "bepinex" then "xunity" with your prefered search engine and download both,
- unpack bepinex into the game folder (where the .exe is located),
- unpack xunity into the same game folder mentioned above (overwrite the bepinex folder if asked),
- make sure the file path and file names have only English characters,
- run the game .exe.

As long as you follow the above steps and your device is connected to the internet, the auto translator (xunity) should translate the game as you play.

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes