PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
Does anyone have a better translation? The "you" and "I" are apparently reversed. It's hard to follow the dialogue.
I started fixing a few translations, for example "Are you 2 years old?" > "Are you a second year student?" but stopped, because it's too much work. Personally I only play these games for the sex so it wasn't worth spending the time fixing text I don't read, but if you want you can fix the translations yourself.

The file with all the generated translations (assuming you downloaded from me or also use xunity autotranslator) is \BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt. Just open it with a text editor and you can change all of them.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
I started fixing a few translations, for example "Are you 2 years old?" > "Are you a second year student?" but stopped, because it's too much work. Personally I only play these games for the sex so it wasn't worth spending the time fixing text I don't read, but if you want you can fix the translations yourself.

The file with all the generated translations (assuming you downloaded from me or also use xunity autotranslator) is \BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt. Just open it with a text editor and you can change all of them.
I tried fixing it up a little more, but I also gave up. There are still quite a few grammar fixes in the beginning (also some things like changing "my brother" to "you" or "my parents" to "your parents") so if any one wants it or to continue where I gave up here you go

Bobthechromie

Aug 11, 2022
Thank you for the upload. I have modded the Windows version with uncensor and autotranslator, here is the download. Also made an optional cheat (1 touch max submission) and tweaked some translations, mostly menu options and resizing everything.

Hope it helps others.
Hi, what version of BepInEx or Program do you use would you share me I have a game I want to translate.

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
Hi, what version of BepInEx or Program do you use would you share me I have a game I want to translate.
I simply downloaded the latest version of bepinex 5 available on , specifically the 32bit version (x86) since the game is 32bit.

Supdawggiobro

Dec 15, 2020
I assume the lazies haven't read https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-11866339 - this community repository is up to date as of the last available update, which iwas in October 2023. Patience is required to get the final updated and translated versions :D
For some reason the magical girl buster reinforcements apk refuses to install.. Everything else installs fine and I have enough storage space.

Edit: The apk for lessons for a shoplifting girl also doesn't install and it's also by MisterAce. I think his apks are broken.

Last edited:

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I do find it a bit annoying I have to download all the games again when I just need the individual ones from 28 to 31...

But after thinking about it might be a good time to replay everything from 1 to retain memory lol

After downloading seem like both 30 and 31 don't have a translated eng sub version in the file hahaha that funny also while scroll down there 32nd game that I just miss.

Last edited:

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
I do find it a bit annoying I have to download all the games again when I just need the individual ones from 28 to 31...

But after thinking about it might be a good time to replay everything from 1 to retain memory lol
I don't know about other torrent clients, but if you use you can partially download torrents. As in, you can select which files you want to download from the torrent and it will only download that.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I have been dissapointed at the new design for months
until I just saw the legs literally now, first moment when opening the game
Now it looks promising.
1709445195871.png

Reactions: Richyz11

SonicAxl

Sep 19, 2018
Same here. I'd rather have a guide rather than a full unlock.
on the dlsite page of the game scroll down until you see the articles section one of them after tranlating says information and strategy it has a guide near the bottom on what choices give what stat, Ive unlocked Nympho, love and Practice end following it, wont post link cuz idk if im allowed

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes