Mar 13, 2019
Sad, that Vampire N probably isn't getting a remake anytime soon.
Happy, since Yumyth had the coolest design of all of JSK's original games. Crazy noticing how his art has changed, over the pass 8 years.
Oh yeah that game is staying buried. It's practically abandonware now since you can't buy it alone with the other delisted old jsk工房 games.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
For the people who ask about the apk games do not worry I leave the link with all the games, however I remind you that the game 24 is not translated the apk because we are still translating the game, this is my folder and I apologize if I didn't get all the games with mods
JSK apk games
I'm quite disappointed in you Adribananin. Cyber Eciplse was quite explicit that he did not want his APKs shared publicly anymore. And yet I see you doing exactly that. This is grounds for expulsion from our Discord channel. I advise you to be more mindful of your fellow JSK Community creator's requests regarding their work in the future.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
I'm quite disappointed in you Adribananin. Cyber Eciplse was quite explicit that he did not want his APKs shared publicly anymore. And yet I see you doing exactly that. This is grounds for expulsion from our Discord channel. I advise you to be more mindful of your fellow JSK Community creator's requests regarding their work in the future.
I am sure JSK doesn't want his games shared publicly either, but look where we are.

adribananin

Jan 12, 2019
In advance I apologize, the truth is that I had not read the previous messages since I have not had much time, however I accept the punishment that they want to give me, again I apologize and I will delete the apk folder.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To my knowledge. It hasn't even released yet.
Darn. I am willing to wait, I just hope it won't be very long between it's release and a human translation.

Thank you so much to the translations who allow us to play such great games with a human translation. You are the heroes we need!

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Darn. I am willing to wait, I just hope it won't be very long between it's release and a human translation.
A week or so after release will be my first estimate, depends on how much content there is to go through to find all dialogues involved with, same as SenpaiKouhai.

Amadrinksmall.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 20, 2020
Kaspersky Virus Scan

Downloaded from the Community Repository Google Drive.

File: seijyou.swf

Folder: 04) Daughter of the Defeated Devil\sub\

Detected: HEUR:Exploit.SWF.Babaka.gen

Guessing that this is a false positive, but I'm just putting this out here just to make sure/get an answer.

Toriam78

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for all efforts to translate these games. I've done some searching and I understand is under translation still. Is the untranslated game on the g drive? i cant seem to see it at least so perhaps it has a different name there?

Reactions: Michael erwards
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes