• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Oh no, the Padorus, they're practically here.

Yumisu padoru: Hashire sori yo...

Related question, is that actually a Yumisu version or who is it supposed to be if it isn't? The one posted by Cyber Eclipse. These padorus are just too chibi to identify sometimes, at least for me.
Of course that's Yumisu.
Don't you see those resemblance? Those eyes, eye marks, horns, ears & skin tone.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Of course that's Yumisu.
Don't you see those resemblance? Those eyes, eye marks, horns, ears & skin tone.
I see it now. The eyes were a bit darker compared to XinChii's image, the face is a bit rounder with the style of the image compared to the game art, and I missed the marks entirely. The horns, skin, and hair are what tipped me off to it.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I see it now. The eyes were a bit darker compared to XinChii's image, the face is a bit rounder with the style of the image compared to the game art, and I missed the marks entirely. The horns, skin, and hair are what tipped me off to it.
We artists experiment when it comes to fanart. And I took reference from the original one which is a little over saturated than its remake counterpart.
IMG_20211209_210052.jpg
As for her face to be round, that's how padoru characters are drawn : )

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
We artists experiment when it comes to fanart. And I took reference from the original one which is a little over saturated than its remake counterpart.
View attachment 1536955
As for her face to be round, that's how padoru characters are drawn : )
Ah, right, the original game, that makes sense. I was looking at the wrong reference. I expected the rounder face since, as you said, that is how padorus are. It looks great, I just ended up confusing myself.

Ericius

Dec 10, 2021
Hello, just joined here. I have a question: the most recent games like "You can't escape this little devil", are those in the download file? Thank you

Edochan09

Mar 26, 2020
Yes. It's been a week and a half since the latest one. He's already started preparing for the next one. Check his .
MMMMM.... I wonder what's for DINER? I want for the next game a REMAKE for the game "Cunning little girl in a tight spot" I really want that game, Imagine all the scenes JSK can add :love::love::love:

Reactions: King_Yuki

King_Yuki

Dec 3, 2021
MMMMM.... I wonder what's for DINER? I want for the next game a REMAKE for the game "Cunning little girl in a tight spot" I really want that game, Imagine all the scenes JSK can add :love::love::love:
If he does remake that game I hope you can spank Shion.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes