Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone got walkthrough for the I CANT ESCAPE FROM THE LITTLE DEVIL? I cant make any progress

Seth298

Feb 23, 2019
i mean for flash where did all this Android stuff come form i do not know nore do i have anything that can run a Android oriented game

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
OMG YES!!! I was just about to say something about the lines of "I know Jsk just released a game but, is it really too soon to anxiously want yet another game??" Jsk really does amaze me.

Please End of May. These could easily be my favorite eroges. Even taking Bishop's and SR7 games into account.

EDIT.Is there a banner for JSK games?
line the
Banner? Meaning?
like the banner I've got below my posts for something unlimited or public sex life

Jul 19, 2019
Anyone knows how to reset the data on the games ? I tried re-downloading them, and I've looked everywhere on my computer to find where the data is stored, but I can't find it.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone knows how to reset the data on the games ? I tried re-downloading them, and I've looked everywhere on my computer to find where the data is stored, but I can't find it.
For resetting the game you probably need to delete the save files from the true location, follow either one of these to get the location:

I think you're making a mistake in putting the save file in the proper location

Follow these:

Make sure "See Hidden Files/Folders" option is enabled

On Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Windows Login)\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost

On Windows 7:
C:\Users\(Your Windows Login)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UG7D3554(This will be different per computer)\localhost

~Info provided by community guide~
Or just type/paste
Code:
%appdata%\macromedia\flash player\#sharedobjects
in the explorer or run window and go from there?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes