• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordHeadass

May 22, 2017
Oiii here's a quick ebony recolor of the new game that came out that I threw together, it's rough around the edges (tehe) but I just thought it'd be cool to share it, especially with Bumnedfe working on a plugin to help with this sort of thing.

I'm not too good with this stuff but I'm planning on coming back later and putting in more effort it to make it pretty good. But any hoozieez that all I got have a good one. (also big ups to Delexicus and Icevail it's dope to see y'all still here working on this stuff)

Google Drive

View attachment 2966974
View attachment 2966975
I don't post often, but your download is restricted.

Reactions: Kai Chisaki

Not_Razputin

Mar 7, 2022
The last one
Ok, i get it and gotchu.

The exam end is the traditional slave end. The man's weakness is seized and he becomes obedient to the gal, but the difference is that she also enjoys sex herself.
Source: Exam End
If you use your psychic powers wisely, you can even have a defense of 15, and use the opponent's fall time to accumulate action points.
Prologue choices have no effect. [1st game] Conversation: Why did you do this? 2. Until you regret it. [1st game: After victory] 1. Why did you do this? 2: Deceive people. [2nd game] Conversation: 2: What are you doing? Bottom: The opponent is the bad guy [Second battle, after the victory] Top: You are better than me/Pretty [Game three] Conversation: Bottom: Until you change your mind Above: I'm serious

After that just lose on 3rd battle, else you will gonna get 4th ending

Source: jskstudio's page on ch.dlsite

P.S. you dont need to do exactly what it tells, you just have to get the meaning

P.S.S. Almost forgot. Try to not breaking her clothes, it might ruin your 3rd ending

Last edited:

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
Ok, i get it and gotchu.

The exam end is the traditional slave end. The man's weakness is seized and he becomes obedient to the gal, but the difference is that she also enjoys sex herself.
Source: Exam End
If you use your psychic powers wisely, you can even have a defense of 15, and use the opponent's fall time to accumulate action points.
Prologue choices have no effect. [1st game] Conversation: Why did you do this? 2. Until you regret it. [1st game: After victory] 1. Why did you do this? 2: Deceive people. [2nd game] Conversation: 2: What are you doing? Bottom: The opponent is the bad guy [Second battle, after the victory] Top: You are better than me/Pretty [Game three] Conversation: Bottom: Until you change your mind Above: I'm serious

After that just lose on 3rd battle, else you will gonna get 4th ending

Source: jskstudio's page on ch.dlsite

P.S. you dont need to do exactly what it tells, you just have to get the meaning

P.S.S. Almost forgot. Try to not breaking her clothes, it might ruin your 3rd ending
Thank you very much, I got them all... but Im missing the scene at the bottom right, which is?

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Ok, I don't think I'll refine it more than this for the time being. I've just cured the UI, several dialogues in different routes is still missing, but can be picked up by the translator plugin. Put both files in the BepInEx\Translation\en\Text folder.

Resizer file from previous games.

Madie2023

Mar 26, 2023
hypnotize her twice and then guard, then hypnotize her again
as far as I know, it's not possible to reach level 4 in one turn
Thanks for replying but I had done that with both hypno options and its the "Cowgirl" in the reminicense mode, I tried again and that option keeps locked so IDK which pose is

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes