AverageHentai

Aug 20, 2017
This is definitely my favorite girl so far. I love how all the guy does to trick her into sex is to trash talk her and she rides you just to put you in place. Can't wait to see it translated. I need to know what are her dialogues for the 1st and 3rd endings and the dom scenes.

Mar 13, 2019
This is definitely my favorite girl so far. I love how all the guy does to trick her into sex is to trash talk her and she rides you just to put you in place. Can't wait to see it translated. I need to know what are her dialogues for the 1st and 3rd endings and the dom scenes.
You better hope this game gets translated as fast as elf did.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
How long for the andtoid apk to be made? I really want to try out this new game.
Alright it's done :D
The APK for the new game is in this link:

NOTE: There's 2 files in it. Normal version & the modded version. Difference is, modded one has Battle points & Full Title screen unlocked.
ZomboDroid 08102020231926.jpg

You can install any one of the two or you can keep both the apps at the same time!
If there's any errors, just contact me.
HUGE THANKS TO NOXTEK FOR HIS UNCENSORSHIP & MODDING.

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
hopefully we get speech bubble translation during battle sometimes they're left untouched

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Mega

NOTE: There's 2 files in it. Normal version & the modded version. Difference is, modded one has Battle points & Full Title screen unlocked.
View attachment 850066

You can install any one of the two or you can keep both the apps at the same time!
OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH SIR ❤

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Mega

View attachment 850066

that was a fast. nice work ^-^

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
will there be a mega folder that'll be updated regularly? because I plan to delete and reinstall my current JSK folder to get the modded things as well
edit: how do you use Nox.apks?
edit 2: will there also be a swf file or just Nox 1602208766376.png

Last edited:

The0neBL

Donor
Feb 22, 2018
So the new game is another arena martial artist one. Wonder what is different in this one. Otherwise its just lazy reusing of assets like Ubisoft games lol.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
So the new game is another arena martial artist one. Wonder what is different in this one. Otherwise its just lazy reusing of assets like Ubisoft games lol.
I believe the costume & the battle feature is different than Reimi. The JSK author did mention that it will be a sequel to Reimi's universe.
Still, he DID reuse some animations from his older games.
Like Ending 1 position vof Selene is kind of same as Ending 3 of Yua.

Reactions: justTx

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
This gets updated frequently
Mega

And where did you get those nox.apk?
I'd like to check them out
I got it when you posted a download link for the new game, ill link it here: (this is my first time ever doing a MEGA upload so hopefully this works

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
I got it when you posted a download link for the new game, ill link it here: MEGA (this is my first time ever doing a MEGA upload so hopefully this works
also, will Selene be added to the mega folder once it's translated and modded, because I think I downloaded it when I saw it was modded, but I didn't see it was fully translated.

AverageHentai

Aug 20, 2017
Of course it's not translated yet. It came out like three days ago.

I believe the costume & the battle feature is different than Reimi. The JSK author did mention that it will be a sequel to Reimi's universe.
Still, he DID reuse some animations from his older games.
Like Ending 1 position vof Selene is kind of same as Ending 3 of Yua.
Reimi was too difficult to play. I could never get those counters right to unlock most scenes myself. This new one was more simple and easier. Can't complain about the sex position since... well, we're talking sex. It's not like there are many options to choose from unless you really look into the Kamasutra but people prefer to keep it simple and use the ones everyone is familiar with. JSK always reuses the missionary for the love endings but it's what makes most sense within the context of the scene.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes