Collection Mod Flash JSK Studio "Omake Series" Mod [27-02-2024] [JSK Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

What specific things would you like to be focused on?

• Quality of life features. e.g. hiding the HUD in sex scenes, return to title button, etc.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Translations or retranslations of a specific game or scene.

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • Bukkake spots and semen staying after sex scenes.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • All of the above, but for a specific game(please state for which game in a post).

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smen69

Nov 13, 2023
recently a new game came out, called "「おじささんだよね、アタシと約束したの」" in English it would be something like "You're my uncle, you promised me", for more than I try I only got two endings, is there any guide of that game? 1699844272978.png

zerze

May 27, 2017
recently a new game came out, called "「おじささんだよね、アタシと約束したの」" in English it would be something like "You're my uncle, you promised me", for more than I try I only got two endings, is there any guide of that game? View attachment 3082333
daddy end : rape and make her cum x3 + during round 2 all convesation (win all round)

test end : don't rape her, during r2 all convesations but lose at round 3

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Some more retranslations for 24/Senami this update. Will try and finish up the rest of the Story Mode 1 dialogue and the rape ending by the next batch, so that at least one of the routes is completed(hopefully). Trying to think of whether to do the full game, or retranslate a route for each game. Might go for the latter since it'll make the whole translation process not tedious, and to make folks who're fan of certain girls have something to look forward to.
Could you give the older games black sidebars? The current white color strains my eyes.
Hey, wanted to let you know they've all been updated with black sidebars. Cheers for the idea! Eye strain is a pain to deal with.

shlatgang

Oct 5, 2022
Are you also going to be adding the newest game to the mod listed above "your my uncle you promised me" as they come out?

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Are you also going to be adding the newest game to the mod listed above "your my uncle you promised me" as they come out?
I'm only working on the Flash games. If I had the knowledge of how to decompile and modify a unity game, I'd work on them too. For now though, I already have a workload of 25 or so games, and doing it on my own isn't that easy a feat when I also need to manage not getting overly burnt out. You'll have to bare with slow updates.

Reactions: ASDFGMAG

hyren1984

Dec 9, 2019
hi, amazing work you have done, do you intend make more on the other games?. if yes, i would vote for "handle niece with care",.
and again, amazing work you have done.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
The downloads, do they contain the games themselves or only patches to be applied to the games in question ?

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
The downloads, do they contain the games themselves or only patches to be applied to the games in question ?
The games themselves.

hi, amazing work you have done, do you intend make more on the other games?. if yes, i would vote for "handle niece with care",.
and again, amazing work you have done.
Thanks! I'll be working on that one soon. Had to take a bit of a break to prevent burn out, but I'll be getting back to work again :D

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Can you please translate all text? In Moody niece the sex scenes are not translated. Thank you for your effort!
Translation is the current priority, so you'll be seeing more of that soon. It'll be on a game by game & scene by scene basis though. e.g. Moody Niece Mode 1 Missionary > Selene Mode 1 Irrumatio > Cheeky Devil Mode 1 Fellato, etc.)

Hoodedkiwi

Mar 17, 2022
Can you please translate all text? In Moody niece the sex scenes are not translated. Thank you for your effort!
Translation is the current priority, so you'll be seeing more of that soon. It'll be on a game by game & scene by scene basis though. e.g. Moody Niece Mode 1 Missionary > Selene Mode 1 Irrumatio > Cheeky Devil Mode 1 Fellato, etc.)
In the Main JSK Studios Thread, someone just recently fully translated 'Moody Niece' with google drive link to download here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12407533

Last edited:
Reactions: omnislash1351

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
In the Main JSK Studios Thread, someone just recently fully translated 'Moody Niece' with good drive link to download here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/jsk-studio-games-2023-12-18-jsk-studios.24510/post-12407533
Thanks a lot for the heads-up, but I've had plans to translate/retranslate all the games on my own ever since I started the project - mainly to maintain consistency in writing and improving the way text flows(also, it's really good practice for when I start working on other translation projects). Though, I could use this as a placeholder and put aside retranslating the games and get to porting the quality of life features from Magical Girl Buster to the other games instead.

Hoodedkiwi

Mar 17, 2022
Thanks a lot for the heads-up, but I've had plans to translate/retranslate all the games on my own ever since I started the project - mainly to maintain consistency in writing and improving the way text flows(also, it's really good practice for when I start working on other translation projects). Though, I could use this as a placeholder and put aside retranslating the games and get to porting the quality of life features from Magical Girl Buster to the other games instead.
Alright gotcha! That makes sense, I have been following your work for a while now and you do such great job!! My favorite is 16) Magical Girl Buster, and I love what you did with it!! I look forward to seeing what you do, keep it up!!!

Reactions: coolkid44

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
these are all really nice, even if you've played the straight translations in the other jsk thread, the extra features are great. keep it up man !!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote