Ren'Py - Juicy Futa [v1.0.2] [Juicy Eliot]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Coyote76

That's a point'n click game, with a nice black&white art and a cute story about an island divided between a free part with futa people and a sad one.
    As a new migrant, you're inthe middle of the story and have to make "contact" with everyone in the game.
    A nicelittle thing to play with.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bannanza2

I really liked this game. I've been playing since the first version. With each new patch, the game improves markedly. Not only new scenes are added, but also the interface changes, necessary things are added. Last played version 0.15.3. The plot is funny and captivating. It's interesting how it all ends. There are some funny twists. The characters are interesting, each has its own character, and this is clear not only from the dialogues, but also in appearance. In most modern games, especially if it's a visual novel with 3D "screenshots", the characters are empty and look alike. Another game stands out for its feature, namely, black and white pixel art. Looks sleek and nice. There are very few good games. Basically, these are visual novels with 3D screenshots, which are usually abandoned. Either the demo project does not go further. There is especially little FUTA content, even less quality content. Here, on the contrary: they are working on the project, they have their own trick, it is interesting to play, very high quality. In general 5/5, I'm waiting for new patches. P.s. I don’t know the language well, so I get confused in quests, I would like a more detailed magazine. As well as marks that you can take a new quest. (this is of course as subjective as possible, due to the language barrier)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2596230

Good little game. Love the style, and the scenes were pretty great! I'm not really into futa in general, but this game did it in a good way, in my opinion. Well done, and looking forward to the completed game!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

moimemeindien

I'm not that much into futas... but DAMN aren't those graphics to die for! They created a coherent well written story whith very well animated 8 bits graphics with plenty of variation in both story and graphics. The type of game i would like to see more often!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Advinia

Really an amazing game, it already contains a lot of good animations. The dialogue are credible without being too lengthy, the musics are fitting and the visuals are nice and originals.
    I can't wait to see what's next in the future updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

bqsetnkwglo

Great start to every to everything. Perhaps in a future update, the ability to allow for only futa + female relationships instead of always including futa + male relationships in the core story line would be possible? Regardless, FANTASTIC start!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Artanis1337

This game is simply awesome can't wait to see it done, all characters have a good story and the animation is pretty simple but still good, i've been playing and reading every single text cuz im just loving this game <3