Others - Completed - Juicy Panic [v1.00] [Icy Nut]

1. 2.00 star(s)

The_Thiccness

Game functions correctly but has zero content, I wouldn't buy the game since it's not really a game yet and can be completed in 5 mins. The one scene isn't really that hot and the pixel art seems OK. I'd like to see more content before even considering supporting this project.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

CrazyMega01

Just a cash grab ,never got the "updates" promised last year , compared to the demo it's literally the same versions, no changes at all , game got out at 5.56$ to then end this month at 57 cents so yeah. The gameplay is not that good , only one animation , really glitchy. So far everything that's wrong really is the lack of content , and also the promises gone to oblivion.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

TimuIga

I'd consider this a cash grab if I find it sold anywhere more than it's worth of about $3. It's a time consuming mini game that leaves no hands available to do anything & the game is relatively... boringly lax. Would I play it again, no. But, thanks for taking up my time.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Kuku2213

I find it difficult to understand the appeal of a game that consists of a single pixel GIF, offers minimal gameplay, costs $5, and lasts less than 15 minutes. There are numerous games available for less than a dollar that provide significantly more content. I hope DLsite implements a refund policy and a comment section like Steam, so potential players are aware of how overpriced this game is. Even if it were free, I wouldn't consider downloading it. The game was released in February, and since there have been no updates and no indication that it's in beta, it appears to be a finished product.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Eudaldigo

I entered without knowing that it was a beta, but looking at it, it's not so bad. Let's see, it has the typical thing about betas and that is that it is very short and has little content, but that is not a negative factor to consider now. Still, the problem I see is that the gameplay seems a bit meh, the controls are a bit uncomfortable to my taste (always preferable if you can play with one hand ;) ), the pixel art is not bad (although it is nothing special) and the What I'm afraid of is that the animations won't end up being anything special because the only one there is at the moment is very bland.