1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Key64Shot

Oct 26, 2020
This is so bad that's even good.
I really laughed when I was watching pics in the preview and I got a lot of good emotions. Also I enjoyed reading comments too. Thanks, Dev! I will watch for your future works.

Btw animation looks like pretty good. Frame per frame animation is really time consuming.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Someday a fraternity will make their pledges attempt to jerk to this as an initiation ritual, it will legally qualify as hazing.

Tuga69

Aug 10, 2020
After looking at your first game,
for this one, I must say:
please, abandon the development and come back to 3DCG.

Apr 19, 2018
Well, I for one, did not forget this game and awaiting an update. Yes, I am, for real.

In the meantime, I made this emote. Feel free to save and use it later, if you want.

I found some uses for it:

1) You ask if anybody is still following a potentially dead game.

"Hullo. Just passing by. Anybody alive around here?"
\
Hullo.png

2) You heard about a sub-fetish only a handful of people enjoy and want to show that you're part of that group.

"Did I just hear someone talk about reverse futa NTR with necrobestialiscat as a subplot?"
\
Hullo.png

3) It's your first time on a game's thread and you're checking out if the NTR is avoidable or not.

"Hello, fellow fappsters. What a fine day, it is! Help a gentleman, will you? Can you define the essense of the NTR in this game for this poor chap?"
\
Hullo.png

4) You are interested by something and want to show your enthusiastic creepy vibe.

"...Hehehh."
\
Hullo.png

GavnoMocha

Oct 23, 2020
Man, it's alright, don't give any attention to a toxic comments here
You know, everything in that universe was started from something very small - big cities was not big city from start, you got it?

Keep working and doing what you like

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote