Julie was content and happy with her life, but until that day came.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-12
Release Date: 2021-03-12
Developer: Ecelgelir - F95
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL MAC*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

breast grope.gif slap.gif 6hand.jpeg jbikni.png room.png main.png mandj.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2018
My oh my. What do we have here?

The art - an interesting mix of early 1900's surrealism and 80's pop art - is truly mesmerizing to say the least. It's the equivalent of looking upon a child's drawings while high on LSD. Not for the faint of heart of course, but for those who are receptive ( here "receptive" means "utterly messed up", and I am one of those ), it manages to creep its way up to your soul, gives you uncontrollable shivers, and you surprise yourself asking for more, not because you genuinely enjoy it like a fine Aiue Oka hentai, but rather because you are wondering what atrocity you will encounter on the next click. Much like a Lovecraftian story, as you begin to dig in this game, your interest and horror grow at the same pace. Needless to say, it's a very addicting feeling that inescapably deprive you from your humanity ( quite similar to meth addiction ) and I am looking forward to future updates from now on.

And I'm not even talking about the rampant engrish ( misgendering and such )... Truly delectable. Definitely following this one.

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Whatever... art is always a matter of taste and about taste you can not argue. Anyway for me this game is far away from being somehow erotic or appealing... maybe I do not use enough drugs to enjoy it LOL

Reactions: Piklopedia

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
You really do need to have a big pair of swinging balls to put something like this up online
nickzeik I had to clean up my desk after spitting out my tea after reading

"The real scary part is the graphics aren't the worst part of this VN!"

So let's say it like this, I think it is fair to say that there is some room for improvement in the game. Quite literally, the only way is up. God bless the Dev!

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote