VN - Ren'Py - Jump Harem [v0.62] [Arkleoff]

1. 1.00 star(s)

demonfenix.

sin los nombres de los personajes que desepción :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:( :( :( :(
  2. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

I liked the concept but it´s just really bad.

The story is so rushed that it´s almost funny.

The writting, dialogue and grammar are all very awfull, Nothing is exciting too read, the text repeat very early because all characters say pretty much the same and there are a lot of grammatic errors.

The sex scennes get boring really fast because it´s very generic and too short, and I also don´t like that slmost alll the game you cum on the character and not inside why isn´t that a choice?

The training apect is really bad, almost all charaters have the same training moments and they aren´t really that good either, and the costumes are really boring and inconsistent because some characters have the costume
    "always naked" as the last choice which makes sense as the most perverted costume but others just have bunny which is so tame.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

bbtracker1

The girls are pretty but not really any story though. It's still enjoyable if you are looking for some quick entertainment if your favorite anime girl is in there. You have to name them yourself though for obvious copyright reasons but thats alright with me.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Jump Harem [v0.52] [Arkleoff]
    The real rating is 1.5/5 and I don't have much to say.
    Some models are good, others are strange/poorly made.
    Senseless dialogues and all copy-pasted between the various characters.
    Repetitive boring, press the button, see the scene. Next character the same.
    The strong point are obviously the girls from the various shows seen, but it's not enough for 2/5.
    For now it's a no.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Only thing good are some renders
    No real story You talk with a girl few times then you just follow the order of commands you can give her
    I dont understand why the sarada is this game is the young sarada
    Just feel weird
    no bugs
    Game is good for a quick fap
    Costumes are meh The usual bunny costume bikini costume you see in lot of these parody games
  6. 3.00 star(s)

labradorhunter

There's not a lot of story. But it also doesn't waste a lot of time.
    If you're interested in some of the girls it's probably worth it, the scenes are ok.
    Just felt like I had to leave a review because I don't think this game should be 1.5 stars.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Time wasting simulator that's just not worth your time. There's not much to do, and it's more of a demo than anything. It's made in an engine that makes these things easy, yet still manages to fall short of giving you much.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

This is more of a demo of Koikatsu than an actual game.
    You go to setting, select a character, and very rapidly mind control her into sex... and that is it really. there is nothing to do here other than watch Koikatsu made sex scenes. No choices, no meaningful dialog, no story, no plot, no meaningful interactions. just

> talk, stick out tongue, pose, show bra, strip naked, service, sex
    you do the above in order and that is it. your passive mind control takes care of everything.

You yourself are a completely hollow character who is only a first name and a power. You exist apparently outside of time and space in some weird dimension. From which you teleport to each "fictional setting of your choice" (games wording) and I gotta say it really breaks immersion to have them referred to as fictional in the game