Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
I bought this game a long ways back if i remember correctly it was protected and you had to log into the account to play it every time you wanted to play. I'm sure thats why it shows everything as undefined.
The game used " ", a DRM client that (as of writing this) is totally defunct. For some reason DLSite still offers it as a download, but any attempt to use it will yield a server-side error. In other words it doesn't matter if you bought the game. It won't work.

CypherGuard was never cracked because the sort of heroes who would do that (read: fucking nerds) largely boycotted anything that used it, which is a death sentence for tiny game/movie/manga purveyors. This means our shitty broken version in the OP is all you get. I asked for support from DLSite and they offered me a refund immediately, as even they don't want to deal with crap DRM.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
FYI you can run flash games with the This game requires passing a flashvar for it to work, but .

In other words, you can run this game like:
flashplayer_32_sa.exe junk_fm.swf?idiom=en

Using the flash projector also allows going full screen with Alt-Enter.
Nice, that works. Thanks for the tip! o3ob

I asked for support from DLSite and they offered me a refund immediately, as even they don't want to deal with crap DRM.
Whoa. Now that is A W H O L E N E W L E V E L of badness. :eek:

May 15, 2017
FYI you can run flash games with the This game requires passing a flashvar for it to work, but .

I made a batch file and put in it in the main folder, flash player opens but the window is blank.
Is the idiom=en part right?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I made a batch file and put in it in the main folder, flash player opens but the window is blank.
Is the idiom=en part right?
In my experience yes. Note that I found it necessary to have a copy of the Flash player in the same folder, if that's relevant.

Reactions: Urban Yeti

DrakeRaze

Jun 15, 2018
All I saw was the name and I decided to check it out. Didn't even think it was a sex game, either until I read the description. Honestly doesn't really change much for me

ojae

Apr 8, 2019

what do you mean by
"you can run this game like:
flashplayer_32_sa.exe junk_fm.swf?idiom=en"
do i have to paste it somewhere or shit

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
what do you mean by
"you can run this game like:
flashplayer_32_sa.exe junk_fm.swf?idiom=en"
do i have to paste it somewhere or shit
Make a .bat file with that line. IE. create a basic bitch text file, copypaste that into it, and change the file type into .bat

Reactions: senguj
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote