just a casual help request about the name of certain game :D

• Thread starter Deleted member 584847
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 584847

Hey folks.

I'd like to ask for a help, I once played a game from here but I can't remember the name...

the game was played in one of the RPGmakers, the base story was about that your character was a demon i think and by accident you were chosen as the king of certain empire. You could have set different Laws like deny/allow drugs, allow/deny going out in the evenings or setting how much cash you want to spend in certain areas like religion, healthcare and so on, set relationship with other countries (3 i believe). Huge map with vast number of buildings you can purchase/upgrade (barracks, brothel, farms, watch towers,...) on a world map. And I think you could have had a different monsters in the top of your castle to feed them, mate with them, harvest resources from them (I remember having few slime girls up there but im not sure if they were the only tameable monsters.
there was also sort of minigame where you could lead your troops (which you could recruit) into a battle and actually moving with the troops on some sort of battlefield.
and I also remember that your first follower, on that you basically start with, was a women/girl in a role of some ronin/samurai.

anyone got any ideas? I tried to search for the game but its kind of tough if you search for certain tags and the site pops out 80 pages and you even dont know if those tags were actually listed in the game..