Comics - Just For You [Chapters 1-36] [Mando Logica]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Evilgamer

Best story best artwork top quality milf and regular updates I request you all to read this comic and support him because fellow incest lover we need to protect him . I just want someone hard-core bdsm with milfs if it's possible.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gosamr

Come on you curmudgeons! This is some serious, top drawer consistently pulse-pounding fun being exhibited by this artist here! With plenty of feeling and emotion, his content is always very sexy, always extraordinarily beautifully and voluptuously characterized with the massive cherry on top being immaculately and erotically rendered. The stories are every bit as immersive as the sex is engaging with both often spiced with a pinch here and there of wicked mischief and humour.

The overriding impression one takes from the experience of MandoLogica's "play" is one of a dedicated artist, totally committed to providing his audience with a great, high quality experience laced with plenty of what they flock here to see, namely; love, eroticism, sex (kinky or straight, however you like it) and more than a dash of wackiness thrown in for good measure.

In this, MandoLogica's work itself speaks both for me and for him and for all that he produces, both regularly and consistently evidenced here, he cannot, in my book, be faulted at all, only vigorously and raucously applauded.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

tmking

Comic looks great and the story is interesting and different then what you normally get which is a fun change of pace. Best set of comics i have read in a long time. I Look forward to more chapters in the future.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Draakaap23

The renders are very good, but the story is kinda cringe at places and the characters are just very unbelievable in a 'not-very-entertaining' kind of way.
    I would think of better descriptions for these things I don't like, but that would mean I need to think more about it and I don't want to do that.

In short: check this for the pictures, skip the reading part!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

corcodeI

At the end of part 10, I was very afraid that the comic would go into a bad genre. I am glad that my fears were not justified. Good job with renderers!
    I hope to see even more chapters of the comic. By the way, you have a cool fan art.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

pip02

What a beautiful story and pics. Mother and others, everybody balanced. Drawings and script awesome!!! Almost almost perfect... I miss so much all of this kinf of stories. Really, Congratulations!! I wish you can build new stories.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Don Corleone

Mando Logica is one of the best DAZ3D-artist out here. Its amazing how detailled he is in his work.

The mom - called Margaret - is a dream of a milf.

Moreover there are frequently updates. What do I want more?