BenisChungaus

Pros:
    - fun gameplay
    - Tons of easter eggs
    -lots of room to learn optimization of making slimes
    Cons:
    - RNG sex scenes mean you'll see the same scenes VERY often
    - Unlocking sex scenes takes 45 minutes to an hour
    - RNG can screw over any chance of getting a lot of money to unlock sex scenes or continue a run
    - Most scenes are pretty vanilla and don't take advantage of the fact that you're making slimes specifically to fuck
  2. 2.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

It looks good and has potential but having to rely purely on RNG kinda kills it entirely. You can have the best run of your life and constantly get good customers and potions that all line up and sometimes you just get hell runs where you're cycling through potion after potion just to get one thing to move on. Your reward? Coins that can be spent exclusively on cosmetics and the 4 sex positions.

Every customer has a specific set of fetishes and its your job to create a slime that meets those requirements. From a certain type of cock to a certain kind of color, a customer can request 2 or more things and the more you match up the more money you get. The potions, however, cost money so it challenges you to pick customers in an order that allows you to spend the least to make the most. This system rewards you by giving an increased payout for having a streak of perfect matches.

The problem with this system is the fact that you can only hold 5 potions and their effects are essentially random. This basically forces you to use potions strategically or wildly in order to maximize your effects or just to cycle out a bunch of useless junk none of your customers want. Without a progressive system to make this sort of thing easier the entire game is excessively reliant on just simply getting good potions, especially the rainbow potions which match 1 or 3 fetishes specifically for a relatively expensive cost that is definitely worth it to start or keep a streak alive.

Its unfortunate that this game has no real direction because it could desperately use some sort of progression system that allows you to better each run. More potion slots, the ability to randomize your potions, maybe the ability to make custom potions for a premium, tossing potions entirely without using their effect on your slime, etc. The potential is there but with a completed tag I wouldn't expect much of a future for it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Awful. The only good part of the game is the 3D models and even then they're not worth the download.
    The game isn't skill based, it's 100% luck, you're stuck using potions in a desperate plea for the few you actually want/need in the hopes you might survive another few rounds. You will almost never have the things you want, you will be forced to make all kinds of slimes that you're personally not interested in, and all this to unlock the very few things in the shop that aren't just pride flags or removing cockroaches you can't even see.
    Heck, if this wasn't downloaded on my PC, I'd expect this to be some free-to-play mobile game on Nutaku or something, it even throws a screen at you asking for a review after a couple runs.

As for the actual lewd bits of the game, good luck, there's only four sex poses and the game has them on the back burner like the dev didn't originally plan for them to be in the game at all, that they're just added there as some kind of request or something, IDFK.
    Even if you're just here for the transformations, you don't even get THAT as a consolation prize, most of the TFs you can do are boring, and you're switching around so much that you don't even really get to enjoy what your slime has turned into.

EDIT: go play Daggan, the game this dev made that's actually good. I can't believe Just In Slime is supposed to be the dev's passion project, the pride and joy of the two, I'm actually grumpy I spent the time downloading this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Demilago

I think it's great, not really too ambitious, very good animations and characters, a complete game, it's simple but i think for a 5 usd game it's nice.

It's an actual game with gameplay, where you need to satisfy your costumers request to get more money, i don't think it needs more. Wish there are more games like this.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Fidzius

Even with good / decent graphics, having to depend entirely on luck while fulfilling the customers demands, not your own is no fun, especially so when you have to grind to get more than the default 'dance' option, even then, the actions the customers choose is seemingly random.

Even with data manipulation and unlocking everything (every cosmetic that is) gameplay is no fun and feels like having close to no input.

Since there's a 'progression' shop (cosmetics only), a permanent upgrade system would have made it so much better.