[S>Composer] [S>Proofreader] [S>Voice] [S>Writer] Just looking for things to join in on, or start.

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
Heya!

Pretty new to all this, but let me get into the meat of it all.

I'm looking for people or projects, that would eventually end with me learning something new.

As a Music Producer of 14 years, I can help make some tracks as a Composer on the game.
Newest artist name: Mark Macabre:
Old artist name: Voodevil: (Original channel content deleted, It was more electronic, but i wanted something new)
I've been practicing my voice acting, and I think i might be ready. I can play a variaty of types. (Sexual orientation doesn't matter, the character does.)
As a proofreader and writer, I 've been into it for a while, and i'm working on something myself called Illogik.
My story called Illogik:

As for pay, i dont want to work for money in the beginning stages of me getting to know this environment, i would however like representation for my music career like links and such.
If YOU decide on paying, then my rates are as follows:

Composer work = 10% For continued collaborations
Or 100$ per minute of finished music (2 free revisions)

VA work = 3-5%
Or 15 cents per word.

Proofreader work = 3-5%
Or 2-3 cents per word.

Writer work = 10-20%
Or 6 cents per word. Depending on how many writers there are, and the detail of the work needed.

Mind you, i'm not a pro yet, so i'm flexible with the Set prices.

I dont mind any kind of game ren'py VN, RPGM VN or other, i'll work on it!

Hope to find some people that wanna give a newbie a shot. I'm enthusiastic as fuck, but just tell me to calm my tits and i'll back off.

Discord: macabremark

Themes I love working around:
Horror, Psychological, Mystery, Story Rich, Comedy. That kind of stuff.

As for favorite kinks:
Female dom, Milf and things in that direction (Fight me, i know what i like)

No-Go's are things like:
Rape-(Unless story focused ONLY, not the kink), Ntr, Humiliation, Harem-(Flexible, but lack interest), Footjob and ''Daddy''-(Both makes my teeth itch)

Edited to give better ideas of what i can do, as well as what i wont do.

Last edited:

HelloneYolo

Feb 14, 2019
Heya man.

Welcome to this forum.

Where can someone possibly get a preview of anything that you produce, whether it is your composing work, voice acting, or proofreading?

Also I suggest you to put a discord link to yourself, or any other way of contacting you other then in the forum.

Thank you.

Reactions: Mark Macabre

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
Heya man.

Welcome to this forum.

Where can someone possibly get a preview of anything that you produce, whether it is your composing work, voice acting, or proofreading?

Also I suggest you to put a discord link to yourself, or any other way of contacting you other then in the forum.

Thank you.
Thanks a lot, i'll get right on it!

TBH I am as new as they come, do you have any more general tips?

Reactions: HelloneYolo

HelloneYolo

Feb 14, 2019
Thanks a lot, i'll get right on it!

TBH I am as new as they come, do you have any more general tips?
Additionally you might add things like: your rates, is it paid work, rev share, free .etc, what are your preferences in terms of types of projects , is this a ren'py VN, RPGM VN, some dating sim, etc. kinks that you are okay with. Are you okay with voicing gay/trans characters, furry characters, . etc.

As the more of the last personal note, you may leave info about what is THE project that you would like to work on.

These are as general as they come imo.

:)

Reactions: Mark Macabre

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
Additionally you might add things like: your rates, is it paid work, rev share, free .etc, what are your preferences in terms of types of projects , is this a ren'py VN, RPGM VN, some dating sim, etc. kinks that you are okay with. Are you okay with voicing gay/trans characters, furry characters, . etc.

As the more of the last personal note, you may leave info about what is THE project that you would like to work on.

Thanks a ton!
It helps alot to have some guidelines to stick to.

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021

This might sound weird, but would you look through the post and all that and perhaps tell me where i could improve?
Or have i hit the right pole this time?

HelloneYolo

Feb 14, 2019
This might sound weird, but would you look through the post and all that and perhaps tell me where i could improve?
Or have i hit the right pole this time?
It's not weird at all, I sure did look through it and imo it is 95% done.

Also, i'm looking for a male VA for my own project, but I am too specific in what I am looking for. So have to hear you first if you are interested?

Last edited:

Mark Macabre

Aug 14, 2021
It's not weird at all, I sure did look through it and imo it is 95% done.

Also, i'm looking for a male VA for my own project, but I am too specific in what I am looking for. So have to hear you first if you are interested?
I wouldn't mind it.
I just gotta figure out how to best show my VA skill, i'd think a YT video would be easiest, but i suck at animating videos xD

HelloneYolo

Feb 14, 2019
I wouldn't mind it.
I just gotta figure out how to best show my VA skill, i'd think a YT video would be easiest, but i suck at animating videos xD
I tried to reach out to you via discord, but your link seems to be dead, so please fix it. Type your discrod alias there, it should be enough.