Just pitching ideas for feedback on a FEMDOM game

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Aseratrix I'm posting here because I don't wanna go off topic/further derail the other topic and thread.

I didn't actually mention any of the game details, but I figure I could use a bit of your input and anyone else's who are in that thread.

Firstly, as much as I like futa, I don't think I'll include that, transformations or monster girls. Secondly, I briefly thought I'd like to do a alpha/submissive point system so people who like maledom and stuff can have something to do other than whine, but I am taking your comment heavily into consideration as I realize 1) I really don't have an interest in writing that route, and 2) games that try to do both paths ultimately wind up dumping one or the other or get sunk under the pressure from one group or the other and get abandoned.

Game itself and the inspirations: I am thinking of an RPGM build, lame as that is, but because I have a rather large amount of factors and stats I want to work into it. So the game will start in a city, that is ruled by a matriarchy (big surprise right?), anyway, men have little rights until they are claimed and have a woman to vouch for them. The city itself is broken into quadrants which has particular groups hang out, but its not limited to just those quadrants, just that's where you go for a majority of that nature. For example, the quadrants would be (tentative) Slave/Pet, Sissies, ABDL, and Gentle. You as the main character, having come to age, must leave your family (or whatever's care. Perhaps men are dumped in orphanages.) and look for a potential lover to take care of you. There will be several choices, as you interact with people, you'll be able to make choices that align with the 4 quadrants. Those points will find your proclivities, and as you experience events or even change clothing and do quests to up the score, the ENTIRE city will change how they treat/regard you based on your fame and what you did in those events. Sometime the women will gossip and tell others what you did or you'll go through very public events, and the perception of the people will change with that. As you fulfill romance points/gain the affection of someone, they will then make a claim on you. From that point on in the game, you will live with that person, and quests and interactions with them will lead to how gentle or firm they are with you, extreme scores enabling more extreme content.

In a sense, the whole thing is a dating sim, with factors including your reputation, affection earned, where your interests (fetishes) lie, and ultimately what you can do for your domme who has agreed to take you in and give you a proper social standing. The endings will be based on who you go with, what they are to the city vs. how they want you to be related to them. They can range from very loving, even marriage relationships, where you build a partnership, albeit not an equal one to Where the person loathes you and is a complete sadist and her truest pleasure in life is ruining you mentally, publicly, physically until you're completely broken.

Its extremely ambitious, it involves elements form "sex valley" as I described before, some stuff from "second class" in terms of clothing, humiliation/fame settings, and doing quests that will relate to certain kinks, this will be the main method of determining what content the player experiences. The quest will let them know what consequences await them, and enabling that kind of content, either universally or only with specific partners. Thoughts?

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
It sounds really interesting, and I would definitely play a game like this. It also sounds extremely ambitious, to the point that I think you would have difficulty completing it by yourself. Any time a game takes player choice into effect, you are creating an exponential workload.

Not a big deal if you are talking about two branches, or if you make "choices" that don't really change much. A huge deal if you are talking about choices that change an entire city. Not saying it can't be done, but it's a monumental task. I wish you luck.

I do agree with your hesitation about making a sub and dom path. Make what you would want to play. If you start tailoring your game towards player demands, you are going to end up with a game with no identity. It's why ToT works well; it has a genre and sticks to it. same with the futa decision. If it isn't your thing, you aren't going to enjoy writing it, which will make it less than spectacular, imo.

Write the game you would want to play, and you'll come out with a good product even if it isn't for everybody. Inclusivity makes for a bland product in a game.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It sounds really interesting, and I would definitely play a game like this. It also sounds extremely ambitious, to the point that I think you would have difficulty completing it by yourself. Any time a game takes player choice into effect, you are creating an exponential workload.

Not a big deal if you are talking about two branches, or if you make "choices" that don't really change much. A huge deal if you are talking about choices that change an entire city. Not saying it can't be done, but it's a monumental task. I wish you luck.

I do agree with your hesitation about making a sub and dom path. Make what you would want to play. If you start tailoring your game towards player demands, you are going to end up with a game with no identity. It's why ToT works well; it has a genre and sticks to it. same with the futa decision. If it isn't your thing, you aren't going to enjoy writing it, which will make it less than spectacular, imo.

Write the game you would want to play, and you'll come out with a good product even if it isn't for everybody. Inclusivity makes for a bland product in a game.
Yeah, aware of that. This topic actually started elsewhere, I wanted to get some impressions, cus by myself its super ambitious, as it stands though, I stated in the other thread, I dislike waiting for updates myself, so I'd only ever actually make it publicly available once it has substantial content or even outright finished. The only thing I would ask for support for, is the fact I'm not an artist. The game will be complete as is on release (most likely) and if people want to toss donations my way to hire artists to get proper CGs/Art since whatever I make will be lacking any real art. So in that sense, any updates, would just be to add art/CGs to the scenes

Edit (P.S.): Futa is toooootally my thing, but its hard to fit in lorewise and gameplay wise, I don't wanna throw it in just to be there. One thing I want to avoid is tropes about futa where they are either overly ostrichsized or domineering. In a sense, I want to make a true femdom lore based game, before I decide to go different concepts that would change the way the balance of the game would work. Like for most games, Futa are the really in charge and best, but where I want to go, is not necessarily to women with a penis being the supreme people, but the women themselves if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I think all of this is a very cool idea. Note, you can implement futa if you want, especially if you enjoy it, maybe make it a separate thing with 1 or 2 dommes like in Femdom City Mantis. Me not liking futa content should not in any way dissuade you from following what you like!

I also think that RPGM has advantages to other formats: it allows for an interactive world, that can mean a lot, and gives you access to game mechanics you can exploit. A best combo is an RPGM combined with Renpy for scenes, like in the game Harshville or The Prison. The mechanics of fame and such "stats" is a superb idea, the more of those there are, even things like "acquiring" fetishes, having reputation, increasing skills, etc all add to game-play depth.

"Sometime the women will gossip and tell others what you did or you'll go through very public events, and the perception of the people will change with that."

A cool idea! Maybe some sort of background calculation-engine could assign you reputation points based on your choices and the likely rumors that will generate. That could also drive the attitude of others towards you or even certain game-chars seeking you out based on those rumors. It might be hard to implement all of these, but as far as gameplay is concerned these would be awesome.

My advice would be: based on your MC's choice of fetishes, the resident female npc's should all gravitate towards subjecting you to them, even if previously they were a nicer one who was mostly lets say into ponyplay, but you end up making a reputation in footworship, then she should use both her initial fetish and the one you have the most reputation in.

I love the premise of the game very much. Matriarchy is a cool backdrop for a comprehensive femdom feel.

Overall, its truly a magnificent idea, I would love if you could actually do something like this!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: bulifun

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
"doing quests that will relate to certain kinks, this will be the main method of determining what content the player experiences"

What will happen when the player will be doing all the avaiable quests disregarding his/her own favorite fetishes? Will it mean such player will have open way to start a relationship with every of 4 women?

It would a cool idea imo, if the player does various quests and gain love points for more than one LI it would backfire after some point. Maybe nothing permament (at least not right away), but result in some jelousy fits, anger or punishments with - after some time - lower esteem throughout the city.

Dropping the maledom path is a good idea imo, especially since your game sounds like a massive time investment, so it's better to cut smth that is not really necessary.

I don't know if 4 women will be enough? It seems like there'll be a lot of fetishes so I'd assume some variety among the LI wouldn't hurt. I know that one LI will be connected to various fetishes, but there are some fetishes that can be a harder to accept for some, for example sissification or diapers, which would limit the player's choice to only gentle or not gentle dommes. Plus there's also a matter of visual preference. I guess some femdom lovers are not that choosy (maybe only when it comes to BBW, mature women, etc.), but some would prefer - let's say - blonde, latex brunette, Asian woman or a black one (seriously, there's so few black women in such games, I'd love if there would be one non-BBW and not connected to sissification, diapers and pegging - just my own preference), so some variety - I assume - would be appreciated.

Regarding RPGm: I do like RPGm games (The Asylum, Mistressess of Forest, Second Class...). If there won't be any fights (or won't be random, too long fights) it's a nice engine to work with. I don't know your ideas, but having easy access to menu (like in Sexy Valley), and nice graphics (like in Fragile Innocence or Second Class) would be really great.

And I love your ideas regarding how the city and clothing would work.

That's all for now from me. Best of luck!

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
how much experience do you have with RPGmaker?
that sounds like a pretty steep mountain you are going to climb. break it down into something manageable.
bullet point and storyboard your idea, figure out the core mechanics strip everything else, build up and develop more advanced ideas from the core framework

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think all of this is a very cool idea. Note, you can implement futa if you want, especially if you enjoy it, maybe make it a separate thing with 1 or 2 dommes like in Femdom City Mantis. Me not liking futa content should not in any way dissuade you from following what you like!

I also think that RPGM has advantages to other formats: it allows for an interactive world, that can mean a lot, and gives you access to game mechanics you can exploit. A best combo is an RPGM combined with Renpy for scenes, like in the game Harshville or The Prison. The mechanics of fame and such "stats" is a superb idea, the more of those there are, even things like "acquiring" fetishes, having reputation, increasing skills, etc all add to game-play depth.

"Sometime the women will gossip and tell others what you did or you'll go through very public events, and the perception of the people will change with that."

A cool idea! Maybe some sort of background calculation-engine could assign you reputation points based on your choices and the likely rumors that will generate. That could also drive the attitude of others towards you or even certain game-chars seeking you out based on those rumors. It might be hard to implement all of these, but as far as gameplay is concerned these would be awesome.

My advice would be: based on your MC's choice of fetishes, the resident female npc's should all gravitate towards subjecting you to them, even if previously they were a nicer one who was mostly lets say into ponyplay, but you end up making a reputation in footworship, then she should use both her initial fetish and the one you have the most reputation in.

I love the premise of the game very much. Matriarchy is a cool backdrop for a comprehensive femdom feel.

Overall, its truly a magnificent idea, I would love if you could actually do something like this!!!!

Thanks for sharing!
Lorewise, it doesn't make a lot of sense to include futa, hence its more that than anything. I don't wanna throw it in just to be there, that said, if I get this game done in the next century (I can only imagine how long it takes to make all this stuff), I'll probably make a sequel or add that futas are part of the world, just not that particular city. I can do the same with monster girls but...I'm super tired of monster girls and femdom ^_^;;

And for the reputation system, its like that. There will be a background that keeps track of your fetish points (what you allow, what you most frequently partake in, etc.) which will be sub variables. So, when you do a public thing, or a woman shares an event, your fame will rise up, then it looks at the most recent points added and also what you most partake in, and based on that, it will frame how the NPCs will react.

Example, NPC A has a very vanilla and easy going attitude towards you the player.
If your fame goes up and your fame > her threshold, she will switch to script B, where she will talk down to you/praise you based on her nature. Like if you recently got a very public spanking, instead of greeting you in a friendly manner, she might tease you and say you looked like you enjoyed it, if ever you want a spanking for some fun, she'll be more than happy to bend you over her knee.

^its a ton of if/else and nesting which can be problematic with RPGM, but yeah. I plan to have things like that, where the generic NPCs can give an event or respond based on those variables and will switch to generic scripts tailored around whatever.
Difficult, but not impossible to do.

And yes, that is the plan. if you get a high ranking in reputation for foot worship, some may stop to enact that on you (it would be a really generic/short scene) but the event can happen. People will also tend to greet you, talk to you a certain way, based on your outfit. If normal clothes, normal greeting. Running around in just a diaper, they will laugh or find it adorable or get annoyed and ask if you're in denial because kids have it much easier than adult men

Reactions: Aseratrix

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
how much experience do you have with RPGmaker?
that sounds like a pretty steep mountain you are going to climb. break it down into something manageable.
bullet point and storyboard your idea, figure out the core mechanics strip everything else, build up and develop more advanced ideas from the core framework
^this is actually why I'm starting to get serious about making a game. I don't have a lot of experience with RPGM, but I do have some experience in coding in general, and I've actually already wrote out the variables and scripts I want to play out in these scenarios. testing return dialogues and the interactions for just a script already work, but I have to learn how to import them into RPGM, and have them apply to actual actors

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
"doing quests that will relate to certain kinks, this will be the main method of determining what content the player experiences"

What will happen when the player will be doing all the avaiable quests disregarding his/her own favorite fetishes? Will it mean such player will have open way to start a relationship with every of 4 women?
No, it just means that you have given the NPCs and your lovers the right to do any of those things to you. Each potential love interest has a set of kinks and things you like, hopefully you spend enough time with them to figure out their personality. They will have preferences, but if you demonstrate interest beyond her normal, she will have scenes played out that may not be typical for her attitude. This won't apply to all of them. As stated, the NPCs will just add those fetishes/kinks into a pool of what is available to tease or mess with you about.

It would a cool idea imo, if the player does various quests and gain love points for more than one LI it would backfire after some point. Maybe nothing permament (at least not right away), but result in some jelousy fits, anger or punishments with - after some time - lower esteem throughout the city.
I do have stuff like that planned, there is consequences for going after all the LI, some might be fine with it, some might not. Keep in mind, not all relationships can be lovey dovey, if you cross the wrong woman and scorn her...well hell hath no fury...the relationship will be you're owned, but she won't be loving and about aftercare and tenderness, she will be about breaking and ruining you and make you regret your choices. I don't wanna make that exclusively a bad end of course, as some people just want that kind of relationship. The idea is if you piss off a woman that badly, yeah it goes kind of a bad ending route, but if you are just into that stuff, she will break you and then there will be times where she comforts and lets you know everything is okay and she's there to protect you, you'll be able to rely on her. The former might just break you then kick you out like garbage when shes done playing with her toy (or in the most extreme cases, you may die)

I don't know if 4 women will be enough? It seems like there'll be a lot of fetishes so I'd assume some variety among the LI wouldn't hurt. I know that one LI will be connected to various fetishes, but there are some fetishes that can be a harder to accept for some, for example sissification or diapers, which would limit the player's choice to only gentle or not gentle dommes. Plus there's also a matter of visual preference. I guess some femdom lovers are not that choosy (maybe only when it comes to BBW, mature women, etc.), but some would prefer - let's say - blonde, latex brunette, Asian woman or a black one (seriously, there's so few black women in such games, I'd love if there would be one non-BBW and not connected to sissification, diapers and pegging - just my own preference), so some variety - I assume - would be appreciated.
Err...you misread that. Its not four women, its going to be more than that, there is four QUADRANTS in the city, which will have people more geared towards your interest. Like if you gain a bunch of sissy points, people are more likely to scoff and be mean in the gentle or slave quadrants, but in the sissy quadrant many of the residents might be more endeared based on how far along you are and behave. There will be multiple choices from there. Keep in mind, this is a femdom society, so some areas of the city won't look too kindly on a male trying to pass for a woman...

Regarding RPGm: I do like RPGm games (The Asylum, Mistressess of Forest, Second Class...). If there won't be any fights (or won't be random, too long fights) it's a nice engine to work with. I don't know your ideas, but having easy access to menu (like in Sexy Valley), and nice graphics (like in Fragile Innocence or Second Class) would be really great.
Sex valley is a large inspiration, as is SpanQuest. I don't intend to have actual combat, but you will have encounters with various people who will have events with you based on the previous stuff. As said previously, if you do a bunch of foot stuff, sometimes random NPCs might force you to do a fast foot worship scene (just a brief couple of clicks to let you know it happened, with possible art someday), or eat them out if you are into pussy worship. All generic encounters will be super brief and more of an indicator to the player where his stats lie (since a lot of these won't be viewable by the player), only ones with detailed scenes will be the LIs, and possibly a few important NPCs

And I love your ideas regarding how the city and clothing would work.

That's all for now from me. Best of luck!
Thank you very much ^_^

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
how experienced in coding? do you understand the basics of creating a plugin and sorting out conflict issues?
basics in creating yes, as for sorting out conflict issues....I literally have days where I swear I didn't change a thing but somehow it works when it didn't before, and then when I fix something 2 more things break, but then I accidentally seem to have fixed them by adding another new thing...I don't get how the conflicts happen, but I found if I'm patient enough, it tends to work out. As stated though, this is something I'll just be dealing with privately for a long while, so before it ever hits public, it will be in theory, 95% bug free (is anything ever 100% bug free?)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Cool man, do it. Making a game is so rewarding
LTNS, I missed you ^_^ how harshville going? Your game is actually the inspiration for the reputation system, you're why I want to make it so that the NPCs will react based on fame and change their attitude based on it. Also your hunger/thirst system, while not the same, will be the basis of other mechanics, (if you wear a diaper and are going the ABDL route, I'll have it in place for if you wet or mess yourself) That reminds me, I didn't actually mention it, but I do have a bit of a skill system planned out where as you level up in some fetishes, you gain skills linked to those activites. Like if you frequently get spanked and whipped, you gain the masochist trait, which will lengthen how much punishment you can take and will open up more extreme activities

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
basics in creating yes, as for sorting out conflict issues....I literally have days where I swear I didn't change a thing but somehow it works when it didn't before, and then when I fix something 2 more things break, but then I accidentally seem to have fixed them by adding another new thing...I don't get how the conflicts happen, but I found if I'm patient enough, it tends to work out. As stated though, this is something I'll just be dealing with privately for a long while, so before it ever hits public, it will be in theory, 95% bug free (is anything ever 100% bug free?)
well if you have time to talk about code related to rpgmaker plugins, i have time to show you how to build the game you are looking to build.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
well if you have time to talk about code related to rpgmaker plugins, i have time to show you how to build the game you are looking to build.
Oooh :O if you can wait about two weeks, I'm done with finals and on vacation, after that I should have my time freed up considerably. I haven't purchased RPGM just yet as that was one more thing I needed to check (I wasn't sure if people might suggest using renpy instead or go a visual novel style or HTML) there is different kinds of RPGM, I know RPG MV looks really nice, but there is Ace and others...and yeah. I haven't bought the software yet because I don't know which one is right for the things I want. (I know I want to do really ludicris stuff, but I already worked out a ton of formulas and variables, its just making things compatible with RPGM)

Cwovictor

Oct 15, 2019
I'm a bit skeptical about submissiveness-dominance points, myself. Essentially, means you gotta write for two games at once. Seems to me like it'd make the game twice as wide and half as deep, if you catch my drift. Enchanted springs to mind, the game that's being developed as effectively as Yandere Simulator. Classic case of biting off more than is chewable. Still your call at the end of the day, but those are my two cents on this very niche subject.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm a bit skeptical about submissiveness-dominance points, myself. Essentially, means you gotta write for two games at once. Seems to me like it'd make the game twice as wide and half as deep, if you catch my drift. Enchanted springs to mind, the game that's being developed as effectively as Yandere Simulator. Classic case of biting off more than is chewable. Still your call at the end of the day, but those are my two cents on this very niche subject.
Maybe just submissiveness points then. Problem solved.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Can you give a link to this Sexy Valley game?
Here you go: https://f95zone.to/threads/sex-valley-v0-2-121-zehmun.23604/ I played it for like 2 hours and became a fan/patreon. Its really whats driving me to want to create now, I really love the dominate/neutral/submissive of all choices (what I want to implement, but in my case, they're all submissive, but they impact what you are, do you like to be treated nice/teased/brat/abused, as well as whether it increases fame in one of the four quadrants. I do plan to have a ton of sub variables for lots of different fetishes, so there is overlap. So you won't have to worry if "I like pegging, but don't like being a sissy" it can work out you still get flagged for liking pegging, but are more geared towards the gentle quadrant)

Yeah, Aseratrix is the one that pointed it out awhile ago. I've actually been dreaming/planning all sorts of stuff with the game for a long time now, but I agree. Games that try to cater to both either struggle big time or outright fail. I'm doing this for me, so at the end of the day, its going to be for femdom enthusiasts.

banished

Jun 27, 2018
LTNS, I missed you ^_^ how harshville going? Your game is actually the inspiration for the reputation system, you're why I want to make it so that the NPCs will react based on fame and change their attitude based on it. Also your hunger/thirst system, while not the same, will be the basis of other mechanics, (if you wear a diaper and are going the ABDL route, I'll have it in place for if you wet or mess yourself) That reminds me, I didn't actually mention it, but I do have a bit of a skill system planned out where as you level up in some fetishes, you gain skills linked to those activites. Like if you frequently get spanked and whipped, you gain the masochist trait, which will lengthen how much punishment you can take and will open up more extreme activities

Nice yeah, most of my stats like hunger/reputation are ways of nudging you down the submissive paths. Like instead of the player choosing a submissive dialogue option, they are basically forced into it by necessity. Though it's not impossible to "play well" and avoid that fate.

Personally I've been taking a break from game dev and more broadly adult content, but like to check in from time to time and see what's going on ^.^