Just pitching ideas for feedback on a FEMDOM game

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
The setting reminded me of KaiserinReich which is something I would really like to be done, especially combined with Femdom dating sim. And also Harshville, even before I saw Banished here :).
Write the game you would want to play
I think this is the most important advice content-wise. Making something you don't like yourself could end up a chore.

Praisejesus

Aug 5, 2017
Oooh :O if you can wait about two weeks, I'm done with finals and on vacation, after that I should have my time freed up considerably. I haven't purchased RPGM just yet as that was one more thing I needed to check (I wasn't sure if people might suggest using renpy instead or go a visual novel style or HTML) there is different kinds of RPGM, I know RPG MV looks really nice, but there is Ace and others...and yeah. I haven't bought the software yet because I don't know which one is right for the things I want. (I know I want to do really ludicris stuff, but I already worked out a ton of formulas and variables, its just making things compatible with RPGM)
remind me when you have more time then, i know enough about every version of RPGmaker along with many other engines.
like i said storyboard your idea, create bullet points and a basic location layout, don't bother creating a map, it will change multiple times and wont be useful until you know what engine you want to create your story in.

you are also going to want to consider what kind of art is going to be in this game, Daz3d is easy enough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The setting reminded me of KaiserinReich which is something I would really like to be done, especially combined with Femdom dating sim. And also Harshville, even before I saw Banished here :).

I think this is the most important advice content-wise. Making something you don't like yourself could end up a chore.
Yup I won't deny, there is a lot of influence...actually I don't think I actually said this on this thread. I'm basically taking the elements of many games I've played and loved/really enjoyed, and combining the best parts into a chimera like game. I know/have talked to a lot of these devs, so I'll make sure I get a clear first (I'm pretty sure dashfire won't mind, but again, I'll talk to him as I write more story to make sure). My city isn't going to be nearly as cruel. The women won't be inherently mean/cruel to men, the idea is if you act like a degenerate, you get treated like one. Like not every character/npc will be out to sexually gratify themselves or you, actually there are quite a few that will just make you run errands, or "quests", and they will shape up the kinds of things you're into. Instead of making a check list of like 30+ do you want to see X or no, instead you'll start a game blank and the quests and choices you make in conversations will keep track of what you allow and what you don't. Like lets say you hate scat, you will definitely get a request that involves it, but you as a person have the option to turn it down with no penalty, and as long as that critera is never filled, you won't be asked about scat again unless/until you choose to accept and finish that quest. (there is no penalties for denying a quest, and the only rewards will be unlocked content of that kink)

edit, yes, I'm aware that means it could annoy players trying to find and locate particular kinks they want or possibly never finding them, but I want to reward players for exploring and taking the time to get to know the world.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
LOL, I tried playing the SexValley game, I made a choice not wanting the wolf-girl to take the MC's cock out, and I was greeted with a game over. I guess I have no choice but to let her have it...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
LOL, I tried playing the SexValley game, I made a choice not wanting the wolf-girl to take the MC's cock out, and I was greeted with a game over. I guess I have no choice but to let her have it...
really? that makes sense I guess, cus shes the main character to drive things through the tutorial, so she has some plot armor I guess...but its kinda silly that lead to a game over ^_^;;; I haven't encountered anything else like that.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
really? that makes sense I guess, cus shes the main character to drive things through the tutorial, so she has some plot armor I guess...but its kinda silly that lead to a game over ^_^;;; I haven't encountered anything else like that.
I made the allowed choice, after that the game seems nice so far, I will continue playing it...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I made the allowed choice, after that the game seems nice so far, I will continue playing it...
Yeah, it took me the first hour to get into it. I was really put off at how fast time goes, but as I figured out the game more and how to play it, it became considerably more fun, especially when you begin flirting around

Reactions: Aseratrix

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Femdom only game is always nice :cool:
less grind, free roam, character and fetish diversity - some suggestions

Good luck with development!

Reactions: Aseratrix
Jul 22, 2019
Like not every character/npc will be out to sexually gratify themselves or you, actually there are quite a few that will just make you run errands, or "quests", and they will shape up the kinds of things you're into. Instead of making a check list of like 30+ do you want to see X or no, instead you'll start a game blank and the quests and choices you make in conversations will keep track of what you allow and what you don't.
That is a really neat idea. Using quests and exploration to gather info on what the player likes. So after this initial quest/exploration period is done and you have essentially a profile of the player, then the player will "settle down" with the character of their choice? and I'm guessing they'll have their own kinks + the players kinks. How will the game proceed after that?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That is a really neat idea. Using quests and exploration to gather info on what the player likes. So after this initial quest/exploration period is done and you have essentially a profile of the player, then the player will "settle down" with the character of their choice? and I'm guessing they'll have their own kinks + the players kinks. How will the game proceed after that?
correct, there will be a ~30 in game day trial for you to find quests and kinks you want to experience and are into, as well as to get info and learn about the relevant love interests (after all, they will have their own desires/personalities, so should find one that fits your wants...well if you can). You can of course end it much sooner than the 30 days, but your kinks/the girls information will be quite limited depending on how early you end it. As for post the 30 days, you will have...I haven't decided how much time, but some additional amount of days to establish your life with your new partner, content tailored to what you allowed/want to experience, and in the end an epilogue of where you both stand. I am currently considering ideas of a kind of story arch that occurs for each love interest in a way that leads to some drama/and eventual happy/bad ending. That is a ton of work though, but I'm already in this much...it won't kill me to consider an actual story arch I suppose. (I might lower the initial 30 days to 15 days, depending on how big the stories/arcs go with the love interests. They should be the main focus after all)

edit: just to clarify, all sorts of things will happen during those initial days, the quests will put you in those kinds of situations, and the people will shift their attitude towards you as well. For instance, if you like spankings and get them done to you publicly, people will "know" that about you, and suddenly they may just find excuses just to spank you, or use that as a means to embarrass you, or if they find you're into foot worship, they might demand you clean their shoes with your tongue. It depends on how you conduct yourself to those around you that will determine how you are treated. That said, I fully expect everyone to play as a bunch of perverts, but hey, if you don't, I'll have stuff for that too, but it won't be as nearly as fun)

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019
just to clarify, all sorts of things will happen during those initial days, the quests will put you in those kinds of situations, and the people will shift their attitude towards you as well. For instance, if you like spankings and get them done to you publicly, people will "know" that about you, and suddenly they may just find excuses just to spank you, or use that as a means to embarrass you, or if they find you're into foot worship, they might demand you clean their shoes with your tongue. It depends on how you conduct yourself to those around you that will determine how you are treated. That said, I fully expect everyone to play as a bunch of perverts, but hey, if you don't, I'll have stuff for that too, but it won't be as nearly as fun)
That sounds really fun. It always seemed like a hard problem to me, like how do you give the player freedom while also providing a narrative/storyline which, by its very nature, is restrictive. What you've seem to done is (and correct me if I'm wrong) break it up into two parts. The first being a sort of sandbox-like environment with discrete quests/stories (the freedom part), and then afterwards the player chooses and enters the main storyline (the more linear restrictive part). Its a really interesting approach.

That said I'm still very interested on how you would implement the first part and all the systems involved on a technical level though.

One thing I hate the most about linear/branching stories is the restriction that comes with it, and not being sure how much content did I really miss and having to replay the whole thing and just make a few choices differently to see that.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
That sounds really fun. It always seemed like a hard problem to me, like how do you give the player freedom while also providing a narrative/storyline which, by its very nature, is restrictive. What you've seem to done is (and correct me if I'm wrong) break it up into two parts. The first being a sort of sandbox-like environment with discrete quests/stories (the freedom part), and then afterwards the player chooses and enters the main storyline (the more linear restrictive part). Its a really interesting approach.

That said I'm still very interested on how you would implement the first part and all the systems involved on a technical level though.

One thing I hate the most about linear/branching stories is the restriction that comes with it, and not being sure how much content did I really miss and having to replay the whole thing and just make a few choices differently to see that.
Its going to have a lot of limitations due to the rpgm system (I still need to find which version will best suit my needs) but ultimately its going to probably hinge on writing my own plug ins to utilize switches and if/else nests. for instance, all quests will be flagged as available, but as the player approaches and receives such quests, the player's choice to accept/decline will turn flags for that quest on or off (each quest linked to a kink). As more quests are fufilled, then a secondary set of variables for that kink comes into play, that will utilize a scoring system+fame system to determine how much you are involved in said kinks/fetishes. Each NPC (yes, I'll have to customize and set multiple dialogue groups for each NPC) will switch to certain scripts with generic responses that cater to the player. The script itself will utilize the flags and variables that are accepted in. Example, lets say you've become famous for foot worship, but also somewhat known for being into smells/sweat

an encounter will begin with a boot cleaning/licking, then when your sweat/smells variable is >= to a certain value, it will add in a line how you intake the aroma of her stench, the fact shes been walking around all day really turns you on. from there the NPC will comment on your enjoyment of her smell and may request you lick the sweat off her thighs/calves, which you can do or deny, leading to a +/- in that category depending on answer. As you get higher numbers in a variable, the more likely you are to see this additional text and dialogue, and the NPC will determine whether they share this information or not, increasing your fame in that fetish.

^this is an absolute batshit amount of variable and nesting, this is why I probably will never release this until its actually almost done/is done, because waiting for all that to be coded would be a nightmare for people. I just wanted to see if this is something people are into and worth the amount of time and effort it will take me to put this together. I can't think of a more efficient method, as such each npc/love interest is going to have multiple scripts that they have to select on based on hidden stat scores. I did find a plugin to start that process to track all these variables, the idea is to take it further than where it currently is. If you're interested, this is the plugin I intend to change/adapt around this whole system with kinks/fetishes:

Edit: If you're a completionist, you'll absolutely hate my game then, the only thing you can do is accept and do absolutely everything (which is not what this is going to be intended to do, its intended to tailor to your unique interests), then save before every love interest route and play through each love interest separately after you finish all the earlier content. Even then, its not possible, because I've already decided some girls will react/change based on some things you are into/not, if you accept everything, you'll turn some of them off, and then you're not necessarily on a "good route" but a "bad" one with them. Just because you accepted and chose someone, doesn't mean they accepted you, you can have a neutral, good or bad ending with all of them. I said this earlier, but some girls if you choose them, depending on your choices and actions, might actually dislike you and make their whole purpose of accepting you to ruin your life. (not a happy ending)