Others Completed Just simply joining a giantess women's sumo wrestling club [Final] [soryuu4]

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ok are mods mental? My comment was "The new Resident evil be like:" and that was deleted for trolling? Is joking around no longer allowed on this site? WTF is this fascist behavior. I guess we are supposed to be serious machines only discussing walkthroughs? Great way to kill your community.

EDIT: I would love it if it at least told me which moderator did it, so I can go and file a ticket, but the coward just likes to hide I guess.

Last edited:

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Oof, looks like this thread just got Thanos'd. No fun allowed, I suppose. Saying "Missing horror tag" is trolling now. Well, no point in disputing it here. At least no warnings were issued. Moving on.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Probably gonna get deleted, but... fuck it, I can't resist—CYOA meme post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I'm spent. No more from me.

LUD3NS

Dec 9, 2018
Ok are mods mental? My comment was "The new Resident evil be like:" and that was deleted for trolling? Is joking around no longer allowed on this site? WTF is this fascist behavior. I guess we are supposed to be serious machines only discussing walkthroughs? Great way to kill your community.

EDIT: I would love it if it at least told me which moderator did it, so I can go and file a ticket, but the coward just likes to hide I guess.
what ARE The reasons anyway? they can't just mark as spams

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
looks like the mods took yet another power trip

inb4 this comment gets deleted too for "trOLLiNG"

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
what ARE The reasons anyway? they can't just mark as spams
It is really beyond me, pretty much every game has some jokes on the first one or two pages. People find them fun, they get a lot of likes. Really cannot fathom why it would get deleted. Guess this game might be right up some mods fetish and he took all the jokes personally?

cubey

Jan 19, 2018
the dev is definitely inspired by the legendary . lmao