RPGM - Just the Three of Us [v0.1] [ALER NOX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bigDzhong1i

honestly, never ever looked forward to something, but this aligns with all my interest so all the best and good luck with the project
    the game itself is just like the other rpgms out there, hopefully not as grindy since all I saw in game was 2 h scenes, but both were PERFECT imo
  2. 1.00 star(s)

CEDelpack

It has good scenes despite being few, there is not much to do, it is practically two scenes and there is no sound in the scenes.
    In summary:
    -It has no sound (Not even a generic RPG one, just the door, and thats it)
    -You go very directly to the scenes with a very vague excuse
    (You don't even have to do a mission to get a scene, so the "game" is made up of the two scenes and the dialogue)
    -It is not finished yet, therefore rating it negatively is incorrect without knowing its true potential, but rating it positively is also incorrect since it is a work with two scenes and 5 scenarios that you finish in less than 5 minutes.

Therefore 1 star, hopefully in the future it will earn the 5 stars that I thought would be just as good as other games that share the rating.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

xpql8928

Written by one of the most heavily censored countries on the planet, the game is small but promising, and I'd like to give it a five-star review. Also expect more games from players in more authoritarian countries.