• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Just wondering if this would be of use or interest to anyone

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So I was playing around with 3D models and figured an easy way to convert to SVG colorize and shade.
This allows me to make a 3D model of a character and clothing for them and I can manipulate the attributes of the 3Dmodel via web interface and it affects the SVG character correctly.
Since the clothing is all fit per vertex the clothing always fits and none of the hole and tear issues.
It also means I can represent the character skeleton on the 2D model to manipulate and move it around as I need.
I can also use 3D software to create animations for the 2D SVG such as running, walking, round house kick, ... or whatever.

Idea came out of me wanting a simple 2D doll system I could easily make clothes that would be transferable from character character regardless of proportions it would adjust.
It would allow build a character design system that was easy for people to use and easily expandable with near unlimited options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: avgenjoy