RPGM - Completed - Justice On The Side [Final] [Quiet Northern Lands]

1. 4.00 star(s)

jgutizz

More like a visual novel cuz almost no game mechanics, BUT the FMCs are hot af and scenes too. Since as i said it has nearly no game mechanics, its pretty short and fun to watch scenes so i think its worth a try.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

I finished this game last month, but forgot to say anything. Probably because it didn't leave a lasting impression.

Pros:
    • Hot H scenes
    • Good variety of H scenes.
    • Corruption is reasonable
    • Decent art quality
    • A lot of funny moments
    Cons:
    • The summary is misleading. The game implies that you would have a choice on whether the wives would fall. You have no choice but to go through all the scenarios before you take on the enemies. The ending will always be the same.
    • The battles are super short and rather boring. You don’t level up when you win and don’t get punished for losing.
    • There are no boss fights. Every boss manages to stun the heroines and then there’s a sex scene. If there was going to be no boss fights, it would have been better as a visual novel.
    • I really wasn’t a fan of Pink’s NTR. While Blue was clearly seduced and gaslit into cheating, Pink put herself in the horrible position to begin with. Her stalker can’t do anything if she was masturbating in her bathroom because she was doing it in her own home and it would look bad on him. However, the moment she chose to play with herself outside when there was a chance of people hearing and seeing her, she only had herself to blame. It’s also why I’m not surprised that her husband found out about her cheating in her epilogue while Blue’s husband still doesn’t know (because his father did a great job hiding anything)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

LolKek95

Score: 8/10

A little bit boring, but short well structured interesting story with good CGs.

Fun: 7/10 - my subjective - funny but sometimes boring to find new event without a hint.
    Story: 8/10
    Gameplay: 6/10 - just run and take
    HGraphics: 8/10 - good
    Kinky: 9/10 -goblins, NTR, hehe
  4. 5.00 star(s)

LexiTV

Something really different.
    I Played the bad translation but still enjoyed it.
    You can finish the game in under 2 hours and considering how fast you can finish the game I think it has quite a bit of content to offer.
    It's all focused on "ugly old men" vs "extremely curvy older woman".
    This game is probably only 4 / 5 but since this short game was so packed full with content I really enjoyed it and had to rate 5/5. Especially since the last 2 games of this dev had horrible, imo disgusting art. They did a full 180 and created a masterpiece art wise.
    I wish there was a game like this that was a bit longer and had a bit slower corruption.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Agnaricson

I'm reading through some of the reviews and comments on this game, and the general feedback is that the artstyle's wonky and there's no gameplay.

So why do I give it 5 stars? Well, hear me out.

The first star goes to the translation I'm working on for this game. I want to serve these games justice, and I think it's extremely disrespectful to just shit out an MTL and post it here before checking up if someone's working on it. If the artstyle is wonky to begin with, then the shitty text you're reading isn't gonna help out much either. Please don't play this game until I post my translation. Maybe it'll help with the experience, maybe not.

The second star goes to what I find to be 2 exceptionally perverted ladies the title image shoves in your face. Yummy.

Third star? Well, the story is pretty cool. Housewives turning into justice fighters using their bodies to plow through missions and perpetrators? Sign me up for some of that.

Fourth star is the way the game is constructed. It's more like a visual novel than an RPG, but there's just something about moving around in RPG-maker games that give games another layer of interraction. It's easy, linear, and a great time to release some of that pent up...stress

Fifth star goes to the dialogue. It's naughty, you experience these women's fall to perversion, and I'm bloody loving translating it.

Oh, and why do games get a much higher score over on dlsite than here? I rate these games based on how hot they are, I don't play them to roll my d20's.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

sabu6

This game is fun, does not deserve a 5 star but im giving it to offset the ones who gives 1 star which i assume purely due to hate of this genre. The models are really nice, gameplay is simple and get all scenes very easily, isnt it ideal for a smut game.But if youre looking for an intellectually challenging hardcore gameplay i dont think this is for you. Mtl is a draw back but its no way unintelligible. People who like ntr games play this one , its enjoyable.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Ser_psycho

It's actually a fun little game. Very simple and easy, doesn't seem like you're ever in any real danger of losing battles. I really like the aet, huge boobs, nipples and Arreolas. I like the overall premise of house wives that are slutty part time super heroines. Definitely worth checking out imo.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

hp_surfer

The art is the only redeeming feature. And even that is iffy.
    The combat is non-existent, just avoid everything.

The gameplay is barebones: Go to House A, find the scene. Go to House B, find the scene. Go to work, do a mission. Repeat until the end.
    The NTR is barebones as well, 1 UglyBastard each.