BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1682958648619.png

Overview:
In order to eradicate evil syndicates, a new justice organization called "Release Lovers" was secretly established. Two of its newly recruited combatants, "Love Pink" and "Love Blue", don battle suits developed by the genius researcher Dr. H, and use their powerful, mysterious ability known as "Love Me Power" to take down the evil deeds of a new group of miscreants called "Harem".

However, the true identity of these two female combatants is that of ordinary housewives. "Love Pink" is Kaori Sakurai, and "Love Blue" is Minami Aoyama. While leading a happy life with their beloved husbands, the two secretly work as combatants for Release Lovers to uphold justice.

But one day, their peaceful everyday life takes an unexpected turn...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-21
Release Date: 2023-04-15
Developer: Quiet Northern Lands
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator: Agnaricson
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.png 2.png

Last edited:

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
You're making me doubt myself. is this really ai art? I didnt think it was but now im not so sure.
I don't think it is, whether AI was used to assist is a different story since artists I think are starting to use it to help their own work.

There's just general hallmarks of purely generated AI especially for erotic works like these and this doesn't seem to have them.

Reactions: Jonathan Y

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Damn, i did clear this game the other day and it can really be a pain in the ass sometimes since i found myself wandering in both women houses to find events so many times. Hope the tl even if mtl makes it more reasonable...

Reactions: asriu

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Combat in the game:
WhilesWhile there are battles with enemies in the game, the difficulty level is very easy.
There is no need to level up or collect items to clear the game.
What an anti-recommendation.

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Damn looks so fine but MTL :cautious: Anyone who can tell what quality of MTL we are talking here? Any editing??
From the preview pictures, its pretty basic MTL stuff. When its edited I think they put in the language section like "Edited MTL"

You're making me doubt myself. is this really ai art? I didnt think it was but now im not so sure.
Nope, this circle is know for really big bodies and wonky anatomy... its their style. I'm pretty sure the person you quoted meant that shitty MTL and AI-art games are like a cancer of sorts nowdays.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes