Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Justice Work [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (634 MB/ 338 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
The MTL isn't nearly as terrible as some other games. Most of the sentences are perfectly understandable despite some issues with gender and incorrectly referring to someone else as I and themselves as You. A proper translation would be great but reallybits not too bad... either that or I've played so much that I can now seamlessly read poetry. Not sure at what point my brain started automatically reading "Bread bread bread" as a SFX for fucking.

Reactions: kaine3d

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The MTL isn't nearly as terrible as some other games. Most of the sentences are perfectly understandable despite some issues with gender and incorrectly referring to someone else as I and themselves as You. A proper translation would be great but reallybits not too bad... either that or I've played so much that I can now seamlessly read poetry. Not sure at what point my brain started automatically reading "Bread bread bread" as a SFX for fucking.
Giving these japanese games the old bread-treatment is so disrespectful. Neither you or the game developers deserve to have that shit be labeled as "sufficient". I'm gonna do these justice warriors some more justice by giving it a better translation, even though the MTL just took a huge dump all over my motivation.

Last edited:

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I've seen a game here recently that was translated with AI, dunno if it's chatGPT or not, but the translation was very clean, new era of machine translation ?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes