Seeking K-Pop band manager

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
I'm looking for a game in which you manage a K-Pop (?) group from the ground up. You start out small and can recruit more girls in the band later. You can invest in singing and performance capabilities, but also in lewd camgirling, meeting with fans, and flat out whoring. Each round/year you can select a certain amount of cards (?) and see your pop group develop. Goal is to collect money for new cards and fame to win the game (if I remember correctly).

It's been some time since I've played it, so I'm not sure this is 100% correct, and I don't know any more details. I'm not even sure the game was on F95, but this seemed the logical place to ask.

It isn't Shining Song Starnova or Idol Manager. I hope somebody can help out, thanks in advance!

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion, but I didn't find it on there.

If anybody knows the game I'm talking about or has a lead, I'd love to hear it!

Zannah Rose

Apr 6, 2019
I'm not sure about the name of the game, but I must say it does sound interesting! lemme know if you find it!

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Was it an old english fan released game on something like flash like guro girl?
Or an older Japanese title?

Do you have a time frame of the release date?

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I thought Idol Manager is the only game of this kind. Nice to know there's a more lewd version somewhere out there. Is it an untranslated Japanese game? That would explain why it's so hard to find.

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
I don't know when the game was released, but I've played it about a year ago. At least not as far back as 2020.
The game was in English. I'm not sure if it was translated, but I think not.
I don't know what engine it was made with. If I remember correct (not 100% sure) it didn't have the typical HTML or Renpy game lay-out. So flash could be an option.
I checked out Guro Girl and it didn't look anything like that in the sense of UI and game lay-out. You literally got to choose (playing) cards from different options and in between there were story-like scenes I guess and/or options to do things like perform. There was no prominent building like interface as in Idol Manager.
I hope this helps identifying it better.

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
I checked out the site, there are some fun games on there. But I didn't find the game there.
When I played it, the game was free, also no p2w as with some of the games on Nutaku.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I checked out the site, there are some fun games on there. But I didn't find the game there.
When I played it, the game was free, also no p2w as with some of the games on Nutaku.
It's the paid games that I had in mind when I mention Nutaku not their p2w games. But if the game is free then it's not the right place to search.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I think I know the game he is referring to but for the love of me I cant remember the name ether. Was the game in a side view of an office building were you built things like recording studio n such.

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
Was the game in a side view of an office building were you built things like recording studio n such.
No. It didn't have the building. It mainly focused on the band and the members. What you have in mind is Idol Manager I think. Compared to that there was less grind and more lewdness. But expecially the story has some similarities.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019

I don't think it's this since this seems more like a visual novel rather than a management game but it has a similar premise so I thought I will just mention it in case people are interested.

Reactions: frogslol

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Hmm no clue then, I usually keep up to date on steam lewd games too so for me to be at a loss is rather troublesome. Was this a steam game or was it dlsite only.

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
I'm 100% sure it wasn't on Steam. Might be a download site, but chances are small since I save most games I like. Most probably I played it online.

Richius

Jun 15, 2021
Finally found it! Stumbled upon it while browsing tfgames. The game's called Fame and Fortune.
Overview and download:
Play online:
Thanks again everybody for trying to help out!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Finally found it! Stumbled upon it while browsing tfgames. The game's called Fame and Fortune.
Overview and download:
Play online:
Thanks again everybody for trying to help out!
jumping-yay.gif