Others Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 2 ~Tonari de Hageshiku Koshi o Furu Asedaku no Tsuma wa, Zecchou no Hate ni Hakudakujiru o Sosogare Midara na Ikigao o J

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
+1 Also can someone provide a link to the japanese version ? I want to try the MTL provided in the 2nd age of this thread, but the link in ryuugames triggers windows defender and i don't really trust files from H-game sites except f95zone if barely.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
+1 Also can someone provide a link to the japanese version ? I want to try the MTL provided in the 2nd age of this thread, but the link in ryuugames triggers windows defender and i don't really trust files from H-game sites except f95zone if barely.
Its most likely a false positive, friggen windows defender
Nothing shows up when I scan with malwarebytes

Reactions: juanito

Federok88

May 23, 2022
I already fixed that. Just forgot to share
my game still crashes at that scene even after aplying those

edit: solved it. I had to re-aply the first version and replace it with the fix a second time
edit 2: and now is but with the 3rd scene with the mc and the boss wife

Last edited:

xViar

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, is somebody able to upload this game on this site ? I cant even buy it on DL, because my country doesnt allow it. Even Visa and Mastercard is not going through with a VPN. I'm a big fan of the Anim TeamMM games, sadly there are not many on this site.

• Sad
Reactions: stupid_army