bulifun

Review (v.045):

"Great Concept, Mediocre Renders"

+ setting
    + story
    +characters
    + pacing of NTR and h-scenes
    + hint system
    + use of rpgm (especially phone, map size)
    + seamless experience (no bug, other issues)

- renders (I don't mind too much but there are lots of games with better renders out there)
    - some scenes are poorly written and end to abrubtly imo
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conclusion: Overall I recommend this game and I'm looking forward to see how it will develop.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

Overall incredibly mid game. 4.5/10

++ The NTR pacing is very good.

= Writing is okay. Not good by any stretch of the imagination but serviceable enough to not be completely off-putting .
    = There are a couple choices but idk to what extent they will actually matter in the end.
    = Personally I do not like this style of character model in any game. For what it is though they're alright.

- UI/UX is very clunky and there's a lot of walking for the sake of walking. Don't see any benefit at all for this game being made in RPGM instead of Ren'Py. That's not just RPGM hate either; there are many RPGM games that I enjoy immensely.
    - Animation is subpar.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AnonBoyo

Considering the other reviews being 5 stars, I thought this might be a new gem. Instead it was both poor writing and terrible koikatsu based graphics. You can make some incredible stuff with koikatsu, but it feels like the absolute bare minimum was attempted here. Also, the use of the Kaguya plotline and characters was also pretty bad. I was expecting something more true to the original plot and characters. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if you weren't familiar with the show, but if you are, you almost assuredly won't enjoy this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FeelyMcTeet

Very promising! Only half a dozen scenes so far, but premise is well set up and seems to be going at a good pace; slow corruption but not snails pace (bit of an assumption based on the early stage of this game, but unless the creator really ramps things up/down, I'll stand by the statement).

Interface/stats screen showing corruption/affection progress is very similar to Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic, which is a big plus for me.

Narrative seems pretty compelling with a rival that is taking a compelling approach to replacing the protagonist.

Really looking forward to seeing how this develops!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sydrico2

Honestly, this is 5 star for a demo . i dont encounter much issues. just some grammar. nothing really major. This is how i imagine kaguya sama with ntr. this have a ton of potential honestly and i cant wait for more.

note: i call this a demo but its really not. it have decent content. he manage to put all of the foundations in this prolouge which very rare for a demo. anyway you should try this one