Overview:
Sexy Girls (Monsters Girls too) and Sex in Anime/Hentai style.​

Updated: 2023-04-23
Artist:
Censorship: None
Language: No-text
Pages: 100+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

09_0_6.png 02_0_25.png 25_0_12.png 03_0_21.png 21_0_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
^It's not a comic ... I am sure it's just a bunch of random images from the description

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
^It's not a comic ... I am sure it's just a bunch of random images from the description
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to differentiate games from other uploads with a search except by thread title, hence the requested change. Also, this thread is posted under the Comics forum.

ex. If searching for a game using tags, this thread would show up and you wouldn't be able to tell it was just images from the thread title.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Unfortunately, there isn't a way to differentiate games from other uploads with a search except by thread title, hence the requested change. Also, this thread is posted under the Comics forum.

ex. If searching for a game using tags, this thread would show up and you wouldn't be able to tell it was just images from the thread title.
Thread prefixes used by game threads also include the engine , and if it's unknown or w/e it will be forced with the [Other] prefix

2 examples of threads as this one:

So this thread is just fine as it is

Searching by tags , same as the livesearch , yes it's limited and you can't select on which forum you want to search
suggest a site feature request that may solve that issue ? :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I agree with you, Draghough. I'm now making a suggestion to the other mods. We can clarify the rules stating that [Comics] prefix is to be used for comics. I would define comics as a series of pictures that tell a story with or without text. And the prefix [Collection] can define either a bunch of comics or several images of pinups. Another option is to add a pinup type prefix. But we'd have to scan 100s of posts and check for pinups (I uploaded several of them myself) and add those prefixes.

Reactions: Draghough

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
Strange, this guy has been sharing his artwork for 9+ years now and it's good enough that I'm disappointed to learn he isn't doing it professionally yet on patreon etc.

Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
very strange indeed, even more that there isn't a gallery on here of all places lol

Last edited:

RandyMarsh

Mar 4, 2019
Strange, this guy has been sharing his artwork for 9+ years now and it's good enough that I'm disappointed to learn he isn't doing it professionally yet on patreon etc.
Do you know in which platform does he post his works on best quality? Twitter only?

Last edited:

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
Do you know in which platform does he post his works on best quality? Twitter only?
As far as I could search for his art is only shared to twitter which is unfortunate cause I'm pretty sure twitter compresses everything lowering the quality.

RandyMarsh

Mar 4, 2019
As far as I could search for his art is only shared to twitter which is unfortunate cause I'm pretty sure twitter compresses everything lowering the quality.
Depends on the original resolution of the file posted. If it ends with the 4096x4096 suffix, replace it with "=orig" and the best quality will be available. Generally it's good enough and has little to no artifacts, but as I said, depends on the original file quality.

Mar 17, 2019
So nobody has a full collection to upload here?
Here is a collection of 692 pictures from Kairunoburogu, organized in a folder tree by type, franchise, character name or whatever pertains to their origin:

These include all the pictures from their twitter and hentai-foundry accounts, rule34.xxx, svscomics and a few other sources which I don't remember exactly.
All have been de-duplicated using Dupeguru (keeping the highest resolution and drawing variations) and their origin (franchise, character) confirmed by internet search or put in the "unkwnown" folder when I couldn't find any information (37 files which you'd be welcome to inform me about if you know their origin. Edit: down to 35 as Stella Ganti is Rexxon99's OC).

Note: I did not keep 100% of the drawings. Those I deleted are:
  • some of the earliest ones which have a noticeably lower quality than recent ones (somewhere between 10-20 files)
  • male-only drawings
  • some futa versions when a fully female version exists
  • cards of the Freelutism project where only the text differs but not the drawing.
I hope it suits your needs.

Last edited: