Collection KairuHentai [2023-04-23] [Kairunoburogu]

juan.lopz

Sep 14, 2021
Here is a collection of 692 pictures from Kairunoburogu, organized in a folder tree by type, franchise, character name or whatever pertains to their origin:

These include all the pictures from their twitter and hentai-foundry accounts, rule34.xxx, svscomics and a few other sources which I don't remember exactly.
All have been de-duplicated using Dupeguru (keeping the highest resolution and drawing variations) and their origin (franchise, character) confirmed by internet search or put in the "unkwnown" folder when I couldn't find any information (37 files which you'd be welcome to inform me about if you know their origin. Edit: down to 35 as Stella Ganti is Rexxon99's OC).

Note: I did not keep 100% of the drawings. Those I deleted are:
  • some of the earliest ones which have a noticeably lower quality than recent ones (somewhere between 10-20 files)
  • male-only drawings
  • some futa versions when a fully female version exists
  • cards of the Freelutism project where only the text differs but not the drawing.
I hope it suits your needs.
awe im searching for specifically the futas. thanks for your contribution tho

Reactions: Ch8no2021
Mar 17, 2019
awe im searching for specifically the futas. thanks for your contribution tho
Sorry. I won't exclude futas (or anything) if I share or update collections.
For now all you can do is bulk download from the same source(s) than I used and use an image dupe finder to eliminate what's already in my collection. Among what's left should be the futa versions, though obviously with the varying image quality of the different sources, they'll be mixed with lower quality versions of what I already have.

Last edited:

NordicPirate

Nov 5, 2020
Here is a collection of 692 pictures from Kairunoburogu, organized in a folder tree by type, franchise, character name or whatever pertains to their origin:

These include all the pictures from their twitter and hentai-foundry accounts, rule34.xxx, svscomics and a few other sources which I don't remember exactly.
All have been de-duplicated using Dupeguru (keeping the highest resolution and drawing variations) and their origin (franchise, character) confirmed by internet search or put in the "unkwnown" folder when I couldn't find any information (37 files which you'd be welcome to inform me about if you know their origin. Edit: down to 35 as Stella Ganti is Rexxon99's OC).

• some of the earliest ones which have a noticeably lower quality than recent ones (somewhere between 10-20 files)
  • male-only drawings
  • cards of the Freelutism project where only the text differs but not the drawing.
Excuse me, can someone explain me how to use this link correctly ? I can't find a way to open it.

kati2099

Jan 12, 2022

• male-only drawings
Thank you very much!!