Unreal Engine Kajun's Lucid Room [2024-07-22] [Lucid Realm Games]

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Here's how to unlock everything quickly.
You need to edit the Save file. You can do that using the available on NexusMods.

1. Go to Nexusmods using
  2. Download and extract the UESaveEditor
  3. Run the UESaveEditor and open the File %localappdata%\Iseika\Saved\SaveGames\IseikaSaveGame.sav
  4. On the left side you can see a dropdown. We don't need it. Just click on ISKLucidScoreData : StructProperty
    View attachment 3883272

5. On the right side (or main tab, or editing tab, whatever you want to call it) you should now see a table with two rows. One for your GPoints and one for your Experience.
    View attachment 3883288

6. Double Click the Value and change it to something ridiculously high. This is how I did it.
    View attachment 3883292

7. On the Top Left, click on File > Save as. It will open a window to select where to save it in the same location where the original file was opened. I recommend renaming the original File name as a backup, then saving the modded one with the orginal name.
    View attachment 3883730

8. Boot up the game. You should spawn with maxed out money and experience. Feel free to buy all the unlocks.
    View attachment 3883740

9. Dassit

If you don't want to tamper with your save file, just use hype_309_alt's save file. That would be less of a hassle I guess. I made this just for info purpose so no one wastes time farming money or anything else. This should also work with future versions if this game will get any updates.

Here's my own save file. This has nothing unlocked. It just has maxed out money and experience.
IseikaSaveGame.sav
You need to beat the mini-games or having this or that score to unlock everything
Don't get what the XP does? Can it be use to get stronger? Without cheating some of the mini-game like the scrubbing don't give me enough time

overact eternity

Apr 30, 2023
Here's how to unlock everything quickly.
You need to edit the Save file. You can do that using the available on NexusMods.

1. Go to Nexusmods using
  2. Download and extract the UESaveEditor
  3. Run the UESaveEditor and open the File %localappdata%\Iseika\Saved\SaveGames\IseikaSaveGame.sav
  4. On the left side you can see a dropdown. We don't need it. Just click on ISKLucidScoreData : StructProperty
    View attachment 3883272

5. On the right side (or main tab, or editing tab, whatever you want to call it) you should now see a table with two rows. One for your GPoints and one for your Experience.
    View attachment 3883288

6. Double Click the Value and change it to something ridiculously high. This is how I did it.
    View attachment 3883292

7. On the Top Left, click on File > Save as. It will open a window to select where to save it in the same location where the original file was opened. I recommend renaming the original File name as a backup, then saving the modded one with the orginal name.
    View attachment 3883730

8. Boot up the game. You should spawn with maxed out money and experience. Feel free to buy all the unlocks.
    View attachment 3883740

9. Dassit

If you don't want to tamper with your save file, just use hype_309_alt's save file. That would be less of a hassle I guess. I made this just for info purpose so no one wastes time farming money or anything else. This should also work with future versions if this game will get any updates.

Here's my own save file. This has nothing unlocked. It just has maxed out money and experience.
IseikaSaveGame.sav
Before I talk about changing the minigame scores, I must mention something important that I forgot in the first post.
The girls pussy has a massive fucking mosaic censor.
Idk if I'm just too stupid to switch a setting but Kajun's pussy is just a bunch of huge pixels. And it doesn't seem to be a shader that just pixelates it, but the very texture itself seems to just be a mosaic.

I forgot to mention in this short tutorial that most unlockables require the completion of some minigames. There's 4 minigames in total. Shower and Maintenance are both one and dones. You need to finish them both at least once for them to unlock anything. The punching and Egg collection both require you to get a certain score to unlock something.

First the high score based games. Punching and Easter Eggs. The game saves the required data only after the minigame has been completed once. This means, you have to boot up the game, play them and end your round in the game. It doesn't matter how low the score is. Just make sure you have a score and you're golden.
The save file now has a new dropdown called record_25_F79CA14E4E6B2AF8E5E71BA2A73E9DD2 : MapProperty . Inside that you can find two records. The Name for each score is right below in the Value Column.
1722452085619.png

The Shower and Maintenance are more tricky. The save file has an array thet's called itemUnlocked_14_2D8DDB72479CD624208D228C8B1D4A73 : ArrayProperty . This array also contains the progress for both of these minigames, including what I believe to be the deciding unlock.
1722451995750.png

Bad news is, this UE Save Editor does not currently support editing arrays. So I don't have a workaround to unlock that yet. I couldn't find an editor that supports doing that, as this UE Save editor seems to be the most advanced 3rd party one until now. The only one that could be capable of doing that, is an editor that is built into the development engine. Granted, everyone can download that for free and do it, but it's just too much of a hassle, and that's coming from the guy that wrote two tutorials on how to cheat scores in this game.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
I used cheat engine to freeze time and got over 600 points in Egg Hunt. While it did unlock some things, some of the clothes are still locked saying "Play Egg Hunt to unlock". Not sure if its a bug or just not implemented in the game yet.

The base save I used was the other one provided that had everything else unlocked.