り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
top.jpg

Overview:
A man wakes up in a strange room with no memories.

Who is he? Who is this nameless stranger who takes care of him? And why is he always locked in?​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-14
Release Date: Japanese 2013-02-25, English 2019-06-10
Original Title: 囲 -カコイ-
Developer: a.m. -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

70678.jpg 70676.jpg 70677.jpg

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Is there an english translation somewhere?

EDIT: Nvm, it is translated... that's what I get for looking at the pics first before actually playing the game (or skipping the part where it says "language: english").

Nooooo!

Welp, guess I need to learn how to do that shit, now...
Why does this requirement still exist anyway? The game was first released in 2013.
To be fair you really don't need to do anything fancy if you just use Locale Emulator. Download it from GitHub, extract the contents to a folder somewhere on your system, install it and voila. Next time you need to run a Jap game just right-click the exe >Locale Emulator > Run in Japanese (Admin). That's it. No need to switch system locale back and forth every time you want to play a japanese game.

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Although this game is a little different from your standard yaoi VN it kind of falls flat on itself. Basically, the story is stuck in a loop unless you pick the right sequence of choices. At first, I thought there was something wrong with the game but that's just the way it was designed. You have 5 tries and if you fail then you get kicked to the main menu, forcing you to start over.

(SPOILERS) I didn't finish the game so my knowledge of the situation is a bit sketchy but after failing all 5 attempts the black-haired guy drops a pretty big hint that you're not one but several individuals (one for each try). You wake up in a locked room suffering from heavy amnesia and your "main goal" is to escape. If you exert yourself too much then "something" happens and you either collapse or die... not sure on this one. Then the games moves on to the next subject. I didn't encounter any sex scenes so I can't comment on those. (End of Spoilers)

Alas, the game just wasn't interesting enough for me to keep at it.

Reactions: Blueworx

p4091a

Aug 10, 2018
I must have much more patience than the other users, or maybe I'm just a boring person? Finished it in under two hours, and some of that time was trying to figure out how to hit endings 2 & 3. Cleared the entire game unlocking all the CGs and extras and all that jazz (the character info under Extras is untranslated for some reason).

It's a quaint little game, if not quite what most users here will be looking for. There's a total of 6 endings, with 4 sex scenes shared among them. For people looking for a jolly hot sexing time, this is not the game for you. It's melancholic. Really melancholic. But I liked it. Would buy if it were on steam and cheap.

You play as this fifth victim; the five-stroke character 正 on the paper you find in the drawer is frequently used as a way to count multiples of fives. So of like the japanese/chinese variation of what prison inmates stereotypically scratch on their cells to record the passing of days. Thus, "you" have only one try. The previous two tries were in fact the previous victims. That's why on the first playthrough of the game the skip function is seemingly broken; you cannot skip the text despite having 'seen it already'. But it's not, because each time the text about waking up and not knowing wtf is going on really is 'new'. This is also hinted when you save. (name of the file goes 3->4->5 as you progress through the 'tries') I was personally very enamoured with this setup once I caught onto it (didn't take me long since I recognised the 正 for what it was the moment they added another stroke)

Kakoi.PNG

For those looking to full clear the game themselves (since I have no idea where the save file is....)
1a
2a
3a
4a (4b-End2)
5a
5a
7a (7b-End1)
8b (8a-End4)
9b (9a then 10a -End5)
10a -END 6

End 3 requires a completely different playthrough
1b
2b
3a
4a
5b -End3

EDIT: Forgot to say, thanks as always for sharing the games! Greatly appreciate it
EDIT2: what a long-ass post for a short game LOL

Last edited:

rulesaito

Oct 5, 2018
I like this game, even though the truth wasn't what I expected or liked.
At first I thought the mysterious guy really loved his deceased lover, the MC, and revived him however many times necessary, and the amnesia was just a side effect.

As I played on, I start to think maybe the mysterious guy is erasing MC's memories on purpose. Since it's pretty easy to tell that the mysterious guy loves MC, from his genuine concern to his reaction after MC faints, I don't think he would harm MC for no reason. My hypothesis was that perhaps MC was so horrible a person (to the extent of being a murderer), that in order for them to stay together safely, mysterious guy had to wipe MC's memories to make him into a good person.

The true end was fine, but didn't completely satisfy me as I feel mysterious guy's intense feelings weren't 100% reciprocated by the MC, but at least they're together, which is all that matters!
But then I saw Another Story, and I was really surprised (in a not good way).

Last edited: