• The migration has been completed, search cache has finished rebuilding, and search is now reenabled. For more information, click here.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

Overview:
Kalyskah is an Adult Action-Adventure Role-Playing Game where you control Kalyskah Karnstein, a noble lady of a long-dead vampire family who wakes up after thousands of years of slumber. What awaits upon her awakening is a world that has changed for the worse. It is up to you, the player, to help our heroine (or anti-heroine, if that is your choice) fight back the chaos and confusion of her lost of time and find out what happened to the world in the years that have passed. The game features an immersive combat system with RPG Elements, an open world where you can find quests with multiple endings and occasional interactive sex scenes for those who play their cards right.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-16
Release Date: 2020-04-16
Developer: Kalyskah Team - - - - - Kalyskah
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.4
Language: English
Voices: English
System Requirements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
There is a known bug in v0.10.4 which makes the mouse cursor invisible in the pause menu.
It still works, just move the mouse around until the menu option glows.

FULL:
Win: - - - -
SPLIT:

You must download all parts! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Win (part 1): - - - -
Win
(part 2): - - - -
Win
(part 3): - - - -

1.png 2.png 5.png 6.png 9.png 11.png 12.png 14.png ka2.jpg ka1.jpg horizon.jpg okAJvxwerD.jpg ka3.png ka4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Comrade Anulnyat

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you.
Edit.
Something tells me, that either there is no new demo, or it didn't make it in here.
There is basically no content, at least I couldn't end the H-scene. You have two poses, one of the has vaginal/anal options.
If you press control or space, you get funny shit like falling through the floor or weird position bug. Nothing else.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mdk2100

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is it RPG Maker game or Unity? It has both tags on title.

Infamy

Sep 25, 2016
How much content is in it I really am getting pissed off dling these games that takes 20 minutes to a hour if that to only get blue balled.

Case and point the Sarah's Life or whatever HOLY SHIT that pissed me off played all that shit for a foreplay fest.

Reactions: Hitman

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't know where its at as far as scenes are but the creator posts frequently on a couple forums I know of. And there's videos of sex scenes with 2 different men. BUT I don't know if those are in the game.

littleguy

Aug 6, 2016
How much content is in this?
I tried it out and it seems to just be strictly a preview. From what I saw the game only really had three different sex positions to chose from and no actual gameplay yet.
And yes sniff was right it is made with Unreal so it probably won't work very well on basic computers.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes