• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py KamaSutra: A family tale Upcoming New Game

LoveHart

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2018
Kamasuthra header 2.png
My upcoming new game KamaSutra: A family tale

Main plot:

Due to his fathers’s new job offer family just moved from their small small minded asian town to america. discovering the family secrets of kamasutra and the sexual awakening of the family begins.

Please support the ongoing game development on patreon page.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Probably going to have to remove the family references to get it back on Patreon. Possible you triggered some Desi patrons(!), but who knows with Patreon nowadays.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
As brownie this is pretty interesting, POC never seem to get spotlight in games
i sure hope the mc is a brownie too

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
As brownie this is pretty interesting, POC never seem to get spotlight in games
i sure hope the mc is a brownie too
What the heck are you talking about? Every Japanese/Chinese game has a brown/black MC. The only exception being is if he is a sissy or femboy... then he is white. In fact (almost) every male in Japanese/Chinese games are brown/black. The women are for some weird reason mostly white. Even if the women are being highlighted as being tan in these games, they are more than often lighter skinned than the MC xD

So I guess you are right to some degree. More cute chocolate girls.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
What the heck are you talking about? Every Japanese/Chinese game has a brown/black MC. The only exception being is if he is a sissy or femboy... then he is white. In fact (almost) every male in Japanese/Chinese games are brown/black. The women are for some weird reason mostly white. Even if the women are being highlighted as being tan in these games, they are more than often lighter skinned than the MC xD

So I guess you are right to some degree. More cute chocolate girls.
This game isnt a jpn game though, if it was it would be a cookie cutter rpgm, so as a western game i mainly refer to the mc, where in a majority is white, and in some games black (or unless its a ntr game the black guys will be non-playable characters)

Reactions: RichWere

ReaverRaines

Jul 10, 2022
YES DESI GIRLS, would love to support but patreon is geolocked here if you do have another source like subscribe star or other happy to support this when I can, looking forward to it!