2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
any advice? I can't get past the third event without the days ending, it seems impossible
don't worry about the days ending, after all you can start a new game with perks you've obtained by doing the minigames (winning)
said perks are attainable at the end of the days

Reactions: Frambuu

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
What if the point in removing Krillin anyways...? I mean, all the mini-games that have he is kinda borring (like the cooking one, it have a nice art, but its very tedious, if could have some erotic scenes on it, don't needed to be something nude, but at least sexual, but hey! I loved the card game, are my favorite, even when its NOT a Strip Poker or something!). Could be nice if on the 21 game Android 18 could strip at every victory at some point in the game (like, using a "horny state" that at some point up, and if the player could win every single one, she fully naked), to Kame i could give you the idea of another mini-game, but this one could be when Android 18 have too much dicipline... Its a "Hide-N-Seek" game, that you need to find Android 18 as Roshi ind different places on house. Finding her at some places when Krillin is next, you could choose some actions (perv actions), that will Netore Krillin, and the much horny she get in the game, the more "dense" it will be.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
What if the point in removing Krillin anyways...? I mean, all the mini-games that have he is kinda borring (like the cooking one, it have a nice art, but its very tedious, if could have some erotic scenes on it, don't needed to be something nude, but at least sexual, but hey! I loved the card game, are my favorite, even when its NOT a Strip Poker or something!). Could be nice if on the 21 game Android 18 could strip at every victory at some point in the game (like, using a "horny state" that at some point up, and if the player could win every single one, she fully naked), to Kame i could give you the idea of another mini-game, but this one could be when Android 18 have too much dicipline... Its a "Hide-N-Seek" game, that you need to find Android 18 as Roshi ind different places on house. Finding her at some places when Krillin is next, you could choose some actions (perv actions), that will Netore Krillin, and the much horny she get in the game, the more "dense" it will be.
Because the creator didn't wanted that this game have a netorare genre, removing krillin was the solution he thought

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
this game plays during the cell saga tho and as far as i remember they werent together during making this not ntr
I know they weren't but you as a viewer who knows that Krillin is already in love with her, makes it more fun for me as an NTR enjoyer

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes