kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Well you were supposed to give him only one photo of Chichi at the begining of the quest. You can't give him an other one normally.

I REALLY need someone good enough scripting RPG maker to help with the coding phase and create events / debug in RPG maker Vx Ace so I can concentrate myself on the art part.

I also need someone to create an attractive Wiki walkthrough because it looks really bad actually. And also some help to exctract some NPC sprites from the legacy of goku games.

I loose a lot of time doing all of that alone, Updates will be quicker with some help.

Do you want to help ? Or anyone here ?
Thanks for the reply, and Yes I would love to. I have just a few questions:
1. Are you hiring someone job or just need help flushing out the game?
2. Do have or know how to obtain the program for ripping sprites from "Legacy of Goku?"
3. Is the set time limit for any of this?

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I never heard of so many crashes before. Did you started a new game or used an old save ?
as i said i never played it so the game is new and i have not downloaded anything besides the game, and please don't ask me to post my save because i deleted the game and now i have nothing.

tkboss

Oct 9, 2018
Tiny Bug: in gallary if you obtain 1 of chichi picture which is N - 12 it is not visible in gallary

FunPlaya

May 3, 2018
Can I complete all CHi-chi missions somehow? Seems like i can't get her to do the babysitter job... so no poker with Chi-Chi?

JESUSans

Aug 21, 2019
I like 2nd the idea of a Discord, that way we can properly view and contact you if there is any problems. Also you absolute Mad man. KameMustra is a Great Title. And game loos and Is great looking forward for updates.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
Well you were supposed to give him only one photo of Chichi at the begining of the quest. You can't give him an other one normally.

I REALLY need someone good enough scripting RPG maker to help with the coding phase and create events / debug in RPG maker Vx Ace so I can concentrate myself on the art part.

I also need someone to create an attractive Wiki walkthrough because it looks really bad actually. And also some help to exctract some NPC sprites from the legacy of goku games.

I loose a lot of time doing all of that alone, Updates will be quicker with some help.

Do you want to help ? Or anyone here ?
well I could try to help you with encoding and event creation and maybe the sprites

Last edited:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
[

I do actually. For starters the price 250 zeni is too high. It should increase as the number of clothing disappears. It's 250 each time so unless you grind really hard you could easily get fucked and have to start over again. So the Base should be small. 50-100z for first one then increase it.
An fyi I just mostly played cards with NPCs to grind up zeni. I was mostly here for the strip poker.
Maybe you can add a drink feature. Make things a bit more interesting.
I personally find the card game a bit infuriating. Npcs sometimes just take out one busted card and destroy your entire lineup.

Also I encountered a problem during my run for some reason during the stip poker I couldn't see the card numbers of my or my opponents card it just disappeared in strip poker and this doesn't happen when battling NPCs outside strip poker. I'm not sure if this is a feature or bug. Trying to make me remember my card numbers sort of thing.
Nice idea ! I'll do that. I will amso add new features to make the poker more interesting in futur Updates. For now, it's a pain in the ass to programm it. I would like to see your bug about card number disapearing, can you send me your bug save please ?
save file with chichi crash
Thank you I'll check it (y)
The game crasehed when i scan a girl in the west city in the night
Can you send me your bug save please ?
Thanks for the reply, and Yes I would love to. I have just a few questions:
1. Are you hiring someone job or just need help flushing out the game?
2. Do have or know how to obtain the program for ripping sprites from "Legacy of Goku?"
3. Is the set time limit for any of this?
I'm sending you a private message :)
Tiny Bug: in gallary if you obtain 1 of chichi picture which is N - 12 it is not visible in gallary
Ok I'll check that, thanks for the feedback (y)
Nothing changes after you finish the Grocery Quest?
You unlock chichi's cooking event when you finish the Groceries quest.
Can I complete all CHi-chi missions somehow? Seems like i can't get her to do the babysitter job... so no poker with Chi-Chi?
Baby sitting is disabled in V0.05 but will be working in V0.06
I like 2nd the idea of a Discord, that way we can properly view and contact you if there is any problems. Also you absolute Mad man. KameMustra is a Great Title. And game loos and Is great looking forward for updates.
I won't get a Discord but I'm already responsive when people contact me on here, facebook or Patreon.
Thank you for your support !
well I could try to help you with encoding and event creation and maybe the sprites
I'm sending you a private message :)

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Nice idea ! I'll do that. I will amso add new features to make the poker more interesting in futur Updates. For now, it's a pain in the ass to programm it. I would like to see your bug about card number disapearing, can you send me your bug save please ?

Thank you I'll check it (y)

Can you send me your bug save please ?
Bug save with glitched cards. Looking forward to next update.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes