• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
Jul 5, 2020
How to make Bulma learn flash boob!??
I got the same problem. I'm managed to get Bulma's naughtiness to level 3 (20/20). Beat her in Strip Poker, did Aerobics, groped her using Master Roshi, and used the umbrella together with the old man, I still couldn't use that option. I think we might have done something that bugged our game

hook1980

Jul 7, 2018
I got the same problem. I'm managed to get Bulma's naughtiness to level 3 (20/20). Beat her in Strip Poker, did Aerobics, groped her using Master Roshi, and used the umbrella together with the old man, I still couldn't use that option. I think we might have done something that bugged our game
Yeah I did the same thing

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
the bulma diary does nothing. because when you pick it up it bugs and turns into chichis diary and you're stuck

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
How did you get Bulma learning flash boobs!? I try diary and still don't get flash boobs skill
What I did was, I'm playing Bulma so in the west district make sure it's raining and get the wet status. Go to the guy in the umbrella and go through that whole scene to get points. Then go to the bottom right and listen in the house that Roshi peeking in. Then you'll get the boob flash.

Or download the mod from discord said in the previous few pages. They literally will make your life much more easier. Straight up just go to cheat and unlock the skill for Bulma. Way more easier. One click and you'll can finished a quest.

Gil-Galadbz

Oct 18, 2022
I play on computer and somehow for me was working that with diary. I just read diary with a appliance store and get boob flash

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes