karist

Mar 2, 2019

I made game walkthrough movie. It includes proceeding quests as possible and getting almost of all nonsold items.
Please use as a reference if useful.
(Sorry, this is NOT naughthy scenes movie. I've collected just minimum required naughthy points.)

I wish Naughty Turtle doesn't add tiring and monotone quests at next upgrade anymore.
Also I want the function of getting the first(or second) optionally in card game.

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
How many pictures can I take of Chi Chi per naughty level? I took 3 pictures of her in N L 1 and 2 and in the quest New Job neither one turned green. Is there more than 3 pictures? Why did it not change to green after the third picture?

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Also, when I try to play strip poker with Master Roshie it says Oolong needed for strip poker. But when I switch to him the circle to play strip poker dissapears. So, how do I play strip poker and who do I use?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Roshi: So there I was back to back with Jesus bible in one hand ak47 in the left ready to bless these thots with the divine sauce so I yelled Jesus I'm out of ammo. I've never seen a Mexican throw a sandal so fast in my life I killed over 600 prostitutes in the orphanage that day it went down in history as the great Coochie war.

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Do you know how to keep the letter from getting wet? I already bought the umbrella and the equipment but it still gets wet, I don't know if it's a bug or what I'm doing wrong

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes